Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

first couple of Team jordans were dope...

m5puh6bhmgurjamgxtbv.jpg

Had these joints in 8th grade. That leather was so plush and the air unit was perfect.

Michael Jordan must have been talking about the Monarch's when he stated, "Republicans buy sneakers too". That's Middle America's go to sneaker, pure basura.

these are just horrible.

i wish i could get into the mind of the cats who buy these.

View media item 2064640View media item 2064641View media item 2064642View media item 2064643

^^^kids who want Jordan's but their parents can't afford Retros

I can't **** on those shoes for that reason alone and it's a shame they'll get clowned for rocking em

As far as a grown man wearing them, yeah he's wilding but then again some people don't really care about shoes like that

these are just horrible.

i wish i could get into the mind of the cats who buy these.

View media item 2064640View media item 2064641View media item 2064642View media item 2064643

Pretty simple, cats who copped these just want something with a Jumpman on it. A lot of folks think those are Jordans. They don't realize that the actual sneakers people refer to as Jordans is the numbered line. Nor could they identify any pair of numbered Jordans except for maybe the Jordan 1s.

Same type of cats rock USPA. They don't realize they're faking the funk. They think they're legitimately doing it.

Back
Top Bottom