Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

first couple of Team jordans were dope...

m5puh6bhmgurjamgxtbv.jpg

Had these joints in 8th grade. That leather was so plush and the air unit was perfect.

Always thought those were Jordans. Was there a similar AJ at the time?

It's the logo, UA's logo isnt as smooth on sneakers as Nike

But people will buy this because not everyone is a sneakerhead or cares too much about style

I would buy these but not for $120

UA shoes used to be decent, around 07-08.
I just saw the shoes in person. Honestly it's exactly what I would expect from them. same sharp angles and such. I almost tried them on to be funny, but didnt feel like wasting time. The fact that they're asking $120 for them is insane.

That UA logo just doesn't look good on shoes
I used to want these, some Dub Zeros and some Six Rings so bad when I was a youngin. The fusions too. All trash in retrospect
laugh.gif

Soulja Boy, Limewire, Prime Wayne, MySpace, oversized NASCAR jackets days. Life was so simple
pimp.gif
I remember when I was a Freshman in HS, I had some Air Jordan 3 Fusions in the Black Cement color way. I thought I was doing it.
roll.gif

Son is going to wear them the next game.. :rollin

As funny as all this has been, it'll be CRAZY if Steph wore them the next game to close out and drops a historic game in them. Might turn that shoe into an instant classic.

Or he tears both his achillies, allowing the Cavs to win, burying the shoe to never be seen again
:lol that's what I was thinking.

For generations onwards kids will be able to convince their parents to buy signature nikes.

Underarmour always been trash. Since day 1. Never seen a UA product I'd buy.
Funny, because their apparell >>>>>>>

I'd put C9 Champion over UA in terms of workout apparel. :lol

TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross got UA apparel for days. And I've been to a UA outlet store.... their stuff just looks off to me. Collars always look frayed. Too many stripes all over the place. Even when you find something in a nice solid color it's ruined by their awful logo. Rock Deep was like a week too late in patenting that logo. :lol

I thought the whole point of UA was their lower price range but these fools trippin trying to run with the big dogs.

Back
Top Bottom