Stephen Curry’s “middle-aged dad sneakers” are being mercilessly mocked by the internet

If you take out the UA logo, it'd be fine. That's what kills it and just like someone mentioned, that UA logo doesn't look appealing.

Come to think of it, these are no worse than the kobe 6-8,which is basically the same damn shoe.
View media item 2064692

You drunk as hell.

So you mean to tell me that these shoes

A) don't all look alike
B) have something unique/special about them?

Take kobe's name off of these and they're in Shoe Show EARLY.
The curry looks literally like a box. The sole and everything no name on it, just the structure of the shoe is trash. They were saying yesterday the shoe fits curry personality. I thought it was very insulting.

It really is cause I don't find Curry boring nor a stiff at all :lol and as far as comparing those shoes, other than being white low-tops, nothing about them is the same. The Kobe has a longer/higher tongue and is an overall darker shoe. Maybe if those white Curry 2s had some splashes of black in it, it wouldn't look bad. Also, Kobe's looks like an actual bball shoe, those Curry's look like brisk walking shoes

The Kobe 6's had some Great Cw's.

Grinches, orange sunsets, blue cloudy ones (forget the name), the Barcelonas.

Don't ever disrespect

i was not a fan of those kobes.

the cws basically make the shoe.
i feel like a lot of nike kobes were made basically as canvases for a lot of cws, currys do the same thing.

theyre ok, but a good design, even if its simple, will still shine with basic cws.

taxi 12 and concord 11 are good examples.

Last edited:
first couple of Team jordans were dope...

m5puh6bhmgurjamgxtbv.jpg

Had these joints in 8th grade. That leather was so plush and the air unit was perfect.

Always thought those were Jordans. Was there a similar AJ at the time?
The 19's maybe?

:lol :lol those came out waaaaay before the 19s. If I'm remembering correctly.

Last edited:
Man these look some Max Airs you find at Sears. $120 is just so bad too. They really out here trippin for that one. UA thinking they can party in that lane now because of his success. They only reason he's outselling every other signature shoe is the price. You can start raising the prices now. You're gonna lose that foothold quickly.

Companies always lose their mind when they sign a high profile player. I sent adidas an email stating that the drose3 would sell so much better if it wasn't so damn expensive ($160). There response was something like they're very proud of the shoe and feel like the pricing is appropriate.

Last edited:
My uncle is always rockin them 80 dolla Jordans. Talmbout yeah mayne I just got dem new j's wavy daddy. Check em out. I tried to find the ones you have but couldnt find em so i got these instead. Thinkin bout givin em to my son.

Had to give him that 50 cent.gif look and told him nah bruh, dont do him like that.

:lol :lol those came out waaaaay before the 19s. If I'm remembering correctly.

Yeah like in 96 before the xii

Air Jordan Jumpman Pro. They were a kind of a 12 takedown. Came out the summer of 97, between the 12 and 13 in 4 colorways.

Still don't really understand the uproar over these Currys. Basic white shoes, that would look 1000x better if UA had a better logo for their shoes.

Peace,
J

first couple of Team jordans were dope...

m5puh6bhmgurjamgxtbv.jpg
Had these joints in 8th grade. That leather was so plush and the air unit was perfect.
Always thought those were Jordans. Was there a similar AJ at the time?
The 19's maybe?
damn ya cant tell those Jumpmans follow da design language of da XII's?
laugh.gif
General section really is a site unto itself.
air-jordan-19-xix-original-og-se-west-white-metallic-gold-varsity-purple-308492-172-273-2.jpg

do they not look like these or am I crazy

Back
Top Bottom