Stephen Curry Injures ankle on Eric Gordon Crossover

!+%$ 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Man Im so pissed
mad.gif
  What happens now? If he misses the season the warriors might as well say "we fold the entire season". Mark in 0-82.
damn it. If anyone finds out how serious the injury is let us know

Dude calm down. Hes not missing the season man.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Man Im so pissed
mad.gif
  What happens now? If he misses the season the warriors might as well say "we fold the entire season". Mark in 0-82.
damn it. If anyone finds out how serious the injury is let us know

Dude calm down. Hes not missing the season man.

Word it was a nice move by Gordon but Curry didn't get "broke".

I've NEVER wore the hyperdunks. Only sneakers i wear for ball are my Kobe's and have never sprained an ankle in them *Knocks on wood*

Word it was a nice move by Gordon but Curry didn't get "broke".

I've NEVER wore the hyperdunks. Only sneakers i wear for ball are my Kobe's and have never sprained an ankle in them *Knocks on wood*

DAMMMMNNNNNNN...talk about adding injury to insult

Eric Gordon need a commercial off that play similar to CWebb dunking Barkley

DAMMMMNNNNNNN...talk about adding injury to insult

Eric Gordon need a commercial off that play similar to CWebb dunking Barkley

Hyperdunks
30t6p3b.gif

They're way too unstable. Its not even about having support around the ankle, the shoe itself isnt rigid at all.

Hyperdunks
30t6p3b.gif

They're way too unstable. Its not even about having support around the ankle, the shoe itself isnt rigid at all.

The injury isn't going to stop the team from winning more games. I want to see if Jeremy Lin can step up to the plate when the opportunity arises.

The injury isn't going to stop the team from winning more games. I want to see if Jeremy Lin can step up to the plate when the opportunity arises.

Back
Top Bottom