STEVE NASH IS LEAVING NIKE... For Chinese brand, Luyou

Steve Nash will continue to wear Nikes, he addressed his situation on twitter

http://twitter.com/stevenash

tweet1.jpg

tweet2.jpg

tweet3.jpg

so he's got it better then gilbert...rock w/e nikes you want, and still get checks in china.
pimp.gif

so he's got it better then gilbert...rock w/e nikes you want, and still get checks in china.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by nimhet

Nash's shoes with Nike were lame anyways. Let's hope he gets something decent looking and not something that looks like Payless shoes

Disagree.

His shoes were some of the best looking and best performance shoes I've ever played in.

Jet Flight
Zoom Drive
BB Low, BB Low II
Zoom MVP

I could think of a lot more lame shoes than those.

this.

Nike Air Jet Flights is probably the lightest shoes i had ever played ball in...

had all the colorways, and i wish i didn't used them all for ball...

RETRO it.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by nimhet

Nash's shoes with Nike were lame anyways. Let's hope he gets something decent looking and not something that looks like Payless shoes

Disagree.

His shoes were some of the best looking and best performance shoes I've ever played in.

Jet Flight
Zoom Drive
BB Low, BB Low II
Zoom MVP

I could think of a lot more lame shoes than those.

this.

Nike Air Jet Flights is probably the lightest shoes i had ever played ball in...

had all the colorways, and i wish i didn't used them all for ball...

RETRO it.

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

Originally Posted by Evolved

Orange and white, upside down swoosh. What is China's obsession with copying things? They're the home of the knock off.
They're not at the stage where they have enough creativity/know-how to create their own thing and be proud of it. If you actually wen to their website, you'll see that its
1) All in chinese

2) Their ONLY basketball shoe looks like a fake reebok crossed with adidas

3) The website is amateurish at best (i.e. they actually post pics of their business license)

They're not as bad as this though http://qiaodan.com.cn/ Qiaodan literally means "Jordan" in Mandarin......and peep the logo.
My cousin was telling me about this brand in 2008. Apparently, they sell for the same premium $$$ as the actual Jordan Brand.

Orange and white, upside down swoosh. What is China's obsession with copying things? They're the home of the knock off.
They're not at the stage where they have enough creativity/know-how to create their own thing and be proud of it. If you actually wen to their website, you'll see that its
1) All in chinese

3) The website is amateurish at best (i.e. they actually post pics of their business license)

They're not as bad as this though http://qiaodan.com.cn/ Qiaodan literally means "Jordan" in Mandarin......and peep the logo.
My cousin was telling me about this brand in 2008. Apparently, they sell for the same premium $$$ as the actual Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by will068

1) All in chinese

That company Qiaodan tried signing Jason Williams to a contract before this season but he declined.

Originally Posted by will068

1) All in chinese

That company Qiaodan tried signing Jason Williams to a contract before this season but he declined.

Back
Top Bottom