***STEVIE WONDER APPRECIATION THREAD***

In the light of the passing of MJ, it really reminded me that you gotta appreciate folks while they are living.� Now, for those of you who know me (whichain't many of ya'll) know that I'll ride to some Stevie in the middle of the week JUST CAUSE....he is my all time FAVORITEmusician/producer/singer/songwriter.� The first CD I remember playing on my own was Innervisions---I mean, my mom had Mary J and even had Ready to Die, but theCD I remember consciously listening to on my own was 'Innervisions', I was around 9 years old.� Like real *%$%, that album will be playing during myfuneral. � I've bought pretty much every single one of his CDs, save for about 5, and that's because his early stuff is SUPER had to come by.�Eventually I want to collect all of his vinyls and display them in my home in random rooms.� I've seen him live twice (House Full of Toys benefit concentsin LA) Today, I just got an inkling to listen to him and stumbled upon some cool vids on youtube. I'll share.� Post favorite albums, moments, songs, etc.�Which, my fav album is.....I honestly don't know, but I know my favorite song is 'Bird of Beauty' which is found on Fulfillingness First Finale.�

APPRECIATE STEVELAND MORRIS YA'LL!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

omg, this man blows my mind, listened to him on the way to work today, music of my mind is favorite album, love Superwoman

Listen to whole song, or atleast the second half the whole thing is beautiful, listen to everything and itll bring tears ti your eyes

thank God Stevie lives a healthy lifestyle, i feel like we have many more years left before he goes.. love this song:

pimp.gif

I like a lot of his songs but some of them sounds too similar, he's appreciated though for his talents.

i just called is my favorite song by stevie along with the city
those two songs are fantastic! but stevie is the absolute man!
he would have the same impact weather blind or not. PHEMONINAL

appreciated!
pimp.gif
i love the episode when he was on the Cosby show...

"jammin on the 1, jammin on the 1"

IMO with MJ passung this week that makes Steve the best thats still alive. OP nice thread.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Innervisions>Songs In the Key of Life

Yeah I said it!
Innervisions is what put me onto Stevie...so I am biased as well. I don't think it was better, but I think they were equal....andInnervisions only got 9 tracks
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking---this man made nothing but BOMB %%$ music for a full 10 years. Like think about it, at least for myself, there isn't ONE song that he putout in the 70s that I wasn't feeling. NOTAONE! No skippable tracks.

And if you think Stevie's catalog is bomb NOW....ya'll need to peep some of his (70s) unreleased tracks
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(in a good way)

Back
Top Bottom