Sticky situation tho...what should I do?

your boy is a straight simp if he stayed with her regardless of knowing that she fcked some dude.shes on a balcony topless in front of another dude?i bet once you tell him, he still wont believe it and he'll stay with her.if i were you id tell my boy immediately and then kick him in the nuts to make sure he still had them.

your boy is a straight simp if he stayed with her regardless of knowing that she fcked some dude.shes on a balcony topless in front of another dude?i bet once you tell him, he still wont believe it and he'll stay with her.if i were you id tell my boy immediately and then kick him in the nuts to make sure he still had them.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Write him an anonymous letter
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that's ya mans, tell him. I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Of course it sucks but such is life, think of it as a favor.

If that's ya mans, tell him. I wouldn't hesitate for a second. Of course it sucks but such is life, think of it as a favor.

If you want proof check the police report. It'll definitely shed some light on the situation and I'm pretty sure that's public info.

If you want proof check the police report. It'll definitely shed some light on the situation and I'm pretty sure that's public info.

topless with some random dude, and your man wasn't somewhat suspicious?
You gotta let him know what was told to you either way.

topless with some random dude, and your man wasn't somewhat suspicious?
You gotta let him know what was told to you either way.

he's a fool for letting her go on SB in the first place, what he expect?? to her sit and read the bible?

Back
Top Bottom