Still not over it...YES GIRL RELATED.

Been 4 months since we've broken up. Went out with this chick for more than 3 years, she was my everything forreal. Been back and fourth for the past 4 months, telling me were gona work on it, but ends up doing me shady over and over again. Not sure where to go from here. Its killing me inside everyday. Everyone says to move on, but I dont think i got the strength to do so. Whats your take on it NT?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Been 4 months since we've broken up. Went out with this chick for more than 3 years, she was my everything forreal. Been back and fourth for the past 4 months, telling me were gona work on it, but ends up doing me shady over and over again. Not sure where to go from here. Its killing me inside everyday. Everyone says to move on, but I dont think i got the strength to do so. Whats your take on it NT?
(Yoda) Strong the simp is in that one (Yoda)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Do it before it gets ugly. I.e she cheats on you with your friend.

Already sounds like her backs been broken in by a new guy.

No choice but to move on bruh...no point in losing sleep and time over someone who doesnt for you. Sounds harsh but its real rap..

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

I mean, can you honestly say you didn't see this coming? Be honest to yourself, and I don't mean to bash, just keeping it real...

but c'mon man, I mean you let your own girlfriend go to her prom with another dude... ANOTHER DUDE! And you let that slide. And this was just like last year, so this must be the same girl if you been together for 3 years.

But this also tells me that you are also young! Which means that you have a lot of years of ahead of you! You WILL get over her, I promise! You're way to naive right now to think otherwise.

O.P. essentially I feel you because I've been there but nothing anyone tells you on here is going to help. Time will have the decency of allowing your chest not to sting when you think about her but if you really loved her. You always will. She simply was just a lesson and experience. Some girl or girls are out there that are going to love the way you smile, your brand of humor, the way you talk or just the way your eyes look when you are deep in thought. These girls are going to think about you at work,class, church. They are going to get butterflies when they think about you kissing them. Some girl is going to deem you worthy enough for your semen to cascade through her cherished little body and ruin it just so she can replicate with your one of a kind DNA. So instead of looking at the past and at the girl that has no respect or eyes for you any longer prepare and get better for the ones that will long for you. Goodnight sleeping giant.

30t6p3b.gif
C'mon Shine... you know EXACTLY what you need to do here.

You may say "well if I knew what to do I wouldn't have made this thread"... BULL.

What you're doing is prolonging what you know in your heart you HAVE to do and that's LETTING HER GO.

She's not doing you dirty,you're doing yourself dirty because YOU are allowing the *#%%$#%% to continue.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

pimp.gif

This joint was on Madden 03'.  Got me pumped!
OP, you gotta get a backbone and turn the page.  Trust me.  I've been in your shoes.  You'll feel so much better brooming tha chick.

You realize that a lot of dudes on NT have never had a relationship last past 3 months right? 
laugh.gif

This is a tough situation but honestly man you have no other option but to just move on. Move on as in, delete her from FB, phone, etc and get a new female. Or try and work it out and get played again (NO ONE enjoys being played though). I'm 3 years into my relationship, stories like this make me nervous
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

-The Juice

You HAVE to move on. Why trap yourself in a cycle of on again, off again, trust issues and the like? She keeps hurting you because she knows she can get away with it. You can do better than that bruh.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

but c'mon man, I mean you let your own girlfriend go to her prom with another dude... ANOTHER DUDE! And you let that slide.
Yea but you know how NT is. When he proposed the idea, I am sure some people hit him with the, "It isn't that serious. If you are secure in your relationship it shouldn't matter because she is coming home to you at the end of the night." I am with you though, big mistake.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

but c'mon man, I mean you let your own girlfriend go to her prom with another dude... ANOTHER DUDE! And you let that slide.
Yea but you know how NT is. When he proposed the idea, I am sure some people hit him with the, "It isn't that serious. If you are secure in your relationship it shouldn't matter because she is coming home to you at the end of the night." I am with you though, big mistake.

And you're completely right bro... I remember the thread rather clearly and there were some people trying to play the "you're insecure" game.

Everyone on NT is either a Super Alpha Male or Beta Simp... NT really isn't the bst place for advice!
laugh.gif

Move on, talk to some new girls and you'll see how quick you get over her. You can't let someone continuously do shady things to you over and over. She knows she has you by now, no girl wants that. I guarantee once you start talking to other girls and basically get over is when she'll start catching interest in you again.

And you're completely right bro... I remember the thread rather clearly and there were some people trying to play the "you're insecure" game.

Everyone on NT is either a Super Alpha Male or Beta Simp... NT really isn't the bst place for advice!
laugh.gif
Man everything is insecure to these dudes on here. If your girl walks out the house naked and you have a problem with it, they call it insecure. I sometimes think it is just a trolling method because if they had it their way, we are just supposed to let out women run wild and be %@%#++. And not say a word.
grin.gif

Think about how many females there are in your state alone(or the world itself).....now think about how many females your stressing over...1...not worth it....move on brotha'.....let her go, if it's meant to be the she'll come back....and she will once you start ignoring her...BET!!!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Man everything is insecure to these dudes on here. If your girl walks out the house naked and you have a problem with it, they call it insecure. I sometimes think it is just a trolling method because if they had it their way, we are just supposed to let out women run wild and be %@%#++. And not say a word.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Word

Dude think about yourself - why should you be someone's option?

You deserve better son.

Back
Top Bottom