Still not over it...YES GIRL RELATED.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. essentially I feel you because I've been there but nothing anyone tells you on here is going to help. Time will have the decency of allowing your chest not to sting when you think about her but if you really loved her. You always will. She simply was just a lesson and experience. Some girl or girls are out there that are going to love the way you smile, your brand of humor, the way you talk or just the way your eyes look when you are deep in thought. These girls are going to think about you at work,class, church. They are going to get butterflies when they think about you kissing them. Some girl is going to deem you worthy enough for your semen to cascade through her cherished little body and ruin it just so she can replicate with your one of a kind DNA. So instead of looking at the past and at the girl that has no respect or eyes for you any longer prepare and get better for the ones that will long for you. Goodnight sleeping giant.

"Some girl is going to deem you worthy enough for your semen to cascade through her cherished little body and ruin it just so she can replicate with your one of a kind DNA"

roll.gif

Semen waterfalls all day...too early to read content like that, but on a serious note he is always right on the money.  Someone is only capable of doing what you allow them to do. 

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

And you're completely right bro... I remember the thread rather clearly and there were some people trying to play the "you're insecure" game.

Everyone on NT is either a Super Alpha Male or Beta Simp... NT really isn't the bst place for advice!
laugh.gif
Man everything is insecure to these dudes on here. If your girl walks out the house naked and you have a problem with it, they call it insecure. I sometimes think it is just a trolling method because if they had it their way, we are just supposed to let out women run wild and be %@%#++. And not say a word.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Word

You're young and learning. This is a part of life. Like all things in life, this too shall pass.

Tell yourself that everyday, and every time you start feeling down. This too shall pass.

And you're completely right bro... I remember the thread rather clearly and there were some people trying to play the "you're insecure" game.

Everyone on NT is either a Super Alpha Male or Beta Simp... NT really isn't the bst place for advice!
laugh.gif
Man everything is insecure to these dudes on here. If your girl walks out the house naked and you have a problem with it, they call it insecure. I sometimes think it is just a trolling method because if they had it their way, we are just supposed to let out women run wild and be %@%#++. And not say a word.
grin.gif

I'm saying though, right? I mean we got threads like:

"Why do nice guys finish last?"

"Man... girls are dirty scandolous creatures! VOL. I smashed a married woman"

"Soooo... I went through my girls phone, and I found NOTHING! Is she hiding something?"

"Man I hate that new facebook feature!! Now my girl can read who I'm talking to"

Like what the $#@# do you guys want?
laugh.gif

I know it's hard, but you have to move on. Take it one day at a time, it'll eventually get better for you. She's basically stringing you along because she knows she can & just keeping you around until she finds someone new.

struggling SO hard with this right now too, at the worst possible and most crucial time in my life school wise.

Keep doing what you're doing or call it quits and move on. Either way, you'll look back on this silly girl and her shady antics years from now and have a good laugh about it.

How old are you bro? If you say anything under 25 im slapping the %*%# outta you if I ever see you.

Why do you guys continuously ask for relationship advice in a place where the majority of dudes claim to be Alphas but in reality are either Virgin or desperate dudes who pride themselves in the number of P they've slayed even if they are all shrek looking creatures.

Is best if you just try to move on, change your number, delete her from FB...stay away and let time do its thing...she's keeping you on a short leash for her own security reasons, she probably hasn't come across a guy she's feeling enough to fully drop you, the way it sounds if she does, she will not hesitate to dead you completely....so before that happens, even if it kills you, take the L and move right along, truth is your life was just fine before her and you will be ok after her, you just forgot how to live yourself and focused on loving her, find yourself again and you'll be ok.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. essentially I feel you because I've been there but nothing anyone tells you on here is going to help. Time will have the decency of allowing your chest not to sting when you think about her but if you really loved her. You always will. She simply was just a lesson and experience. Some girl or girls are out there that are going to love the way you smile, your brand of humor, the way you talk or just the way your eyes look when you are deep in thought. These girls are going to think about you at work,class, church. They are going to get butterflies when they think about you kissing them. Some girl is going to deem you worthy enough for your semen to cascade through her cherished little body and ruin it just so she can replicate with your one of a kind DNA. So instead of looking at the past and at the girl that has no respect or eyes for you any longer prepare and get better for the ones that will long for you. Goodnight sleeping giant.
even though wise is right, you dont want to start thinkin about that other stuff yet

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

laugh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Word

I'm saying, if you are in a relationship with a chick that has the nerve to walk out the house naked and don't have the courage to leave her IF THAT BOTHERS you, then yes you are insecure in the fact that you feel you can't do any better than that...why the hell would you stay with a chick that doesn't respect you?...

Been in your shoes before. Worst possible scenario to be in for the following reasons.

1) It's exhausting. When you become so absorbed in somebody else it has a pervasive impact on important things like career, school, friends, and other females.

2) You lose logic. Emotions and logic never work together. A man has always got to think logically. That's when you start falling into the trap of doing stupid things with your time, possibly losing your dignity.

3) Females (not all, but most) are cutt throat when it comes to these things. In situations like this, they subconciously take advantage of the attention (indirect or direct) that you are giving her. It acts as an ego booster, security, and you are the victim. Trust me if she wanted to be with you she would be. She's stringing you along because you are an AVAILABLE OPTION but once her next guy makes himself known you are done homie. She will not hesitate to dry you out and drop you like a fool.

The only solution is to move forward and never look back. You can't go back to what broke you expecting a fix, doesn't work that way. I know that it's honestly easier said than done. At the end of the day if you at one point in time had that connection with her, appreciate that experience,  but accept that it was part of the past, and if its time to move on it's time to move on. It's black and white at this point, you can't think emotionally about it, just gotta dead her in everyway possible and keep it moving. I was in your shoes a few months ago and I couldn't let go of her alone. It was too soon to chase another girl at that same emotional level I had with this girl, you end up comparing new girl to old, etc. So I just focus on internal things, gym, hobbies, CAREER, education, and also be friendly to as many girls as possible, smash them, even the ugly/fat ones too, it helps to detatch from this girl.

Good luck my man!

I know exactly what you feel man I was in a similar situation couple years ago. You just have to accept her how she is.

You are not ready to let her go, talk to her, is she?

You got all the strength, decide what you really want if she doesn't want that you have to understand and accept.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Think about how many females there are in your state alone(or the world itself).....now think about how many females your stressing over...1...not worth it....move on brotha'.....let her go, if it's meant to be the she'll come back....and she will once you start ignoring her...BET!!!

There it is.

Op you need to dead this chick and find someone else. Hell take a picture of you kissing some next chick put it up on fb just to grind her gears so she can see that YOU aren't any lap dog that she has by a leash

Originally Posted by Alex23

No choice but to move on bruh...no point in losing sleep and time over someone who doesnt for you. Sounds harsh but its real rap..

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

Op you need to dead this chick and find someone else. Hell take a picture of you kissing some next chick put it up on fb just to grind her gears so she can see that YOU aren't any lap dog that she has by a leash

30t6p3b.gif

Do not do that, it's immature. Cut her off man, I don't know how people expect to move on otherwise. If she hits you up after you think it's safe to speak with her it's fine to respond, but don't initiate contact. AT ALL!

I can relate OP.
I had a girl of 6 years, we were actually engaged. She got a great opportunity for work, so she moved back home. I was working on a project and wasn't ready to move. Long story short, the long distance ruined the relationship. Took me two years of on again off again hanging out and nonsense to allow myself to break away from her. I had so many opportunities to move on with amazing females, but I was stuck on her. I finally decided if something comes along that I like I'm gonna go with it and see where it leads. Now I'm with a new woman and things are great.

Like a previous posted said, if you really loved her you always will. But you really have to let go for yourself.

*sidenote...smashing random girls doesn't help, getting life together as a whole does I.e. Health, financially etc.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

30t6p3b.gif

Do not do that, it's immature. Cut her off man, I don't know how people expect to move on otherwise. If she hits you up after you think it's safe to speak with her it's fine to respond, but don't initiate contact. AT ALL!
Do the opposite of this. It's coming from a girl so shes definitely saying it's immature because she KNOWS it would strike a nerve

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Do the opposite of this. It's coming from a girl so shes definitely saying it's immature because she KNOWS it would strike a nerve

Would it strike a nerve if his ex did the same thing? Yes, I didn't say it wouldn't. Where is your logic
laugh.gif

Homie wasn't saying he wanted to get his girl angry, he said he wanted to move on.

Originally Posted by hotboy

Get a new girl...

Can you not write in Comic Sans please. 
But bro i know the feel. At this point i'm feeling hopeless because she broke it off with me and I'm like she was beautiful in more ways then one. She was literally my everything and it kills me that i can't hold her or the idea of another dude calling her babe makes me want to kill people. Everyone told me to *++%* around with someone else but that failed. Ended up making out with this girl and it felt like i was 12 again, it was mad awkward.
30t6p3b.gif
. But bro just listen to Kim by Eminem. $$*% works wonders 

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Would it strike a nerve if his ex did the same thing? Yes, I didn't say it wouldn't. Where is your logic
laugh.gif

Homie wasn't saying he wanted to get his girl angry, he said he wanted to move on.
dumb question is dumb

also, lrn2read...he didnt say anything about wanting to move on but his friends did. He doesnt "have the strength to"

back on topic though...the easiest way to get back a a woman that was once someone special is to take your attention away

step 2 would be to show her that your attention has shifted to someone else...the quicker you do it the more devastating it is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom