Stolen Pics of someones collection???

i was on tumblr and i seen this local kid from around the way and he blogged pics of a collection claiming it as his own and he never wears jordans really so i was wondering have anyone ever seen these pics around the net? sorry if posted in the wrong forum if so then lock up..
tumblr_lapfat5nTl1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lapf5voF6H1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasexsEBRw1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasewwFbhH1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasewaHe0C1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

i was on tumblr and i seen this local kid from around the way and he blogged pics of a collection claiming it as his own and he never wears jordans really so i was wondering have anyone ever seen these pics around the net? sorry if posted in the wrong forum if so then lock up..
tumblr_lapfat5nTl1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lapf5voF6H1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasexsEBRw1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasewwFbhH1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lasewaHe0C1qe5d6ho1_500.jpg

Oh..you mad cuz he styyylin' on you?

But seriously, they could be his. I wear the same lunars damn near 6 days a week and you would never know I'm "into sneakers".

Oh..you mad cuz he styyylin' on you?

But seriously, they could be his. I wear the same lunars damn near 6 days a week and you would never know I'm "into sneakers".

lol, naw fam no hate. but i know this cat, but hey i could be wrong...and i wear some red beat up vans 7 days a week 3 weeks straight and i have some heat...so eh what do i know right

lol, naw fam no hate. but i know this cat, but hey i could be wrong...and i wear some red beat up vans 7 days a week 3 weeks straight and i have some heat...so eh what do i know right

it has happened to me a few times.

never understood the booze and sneaker pics....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

its just another way 2 floss w/ ur sneaker game. alot of ppl consider henny to be a high end brandy (heat). same w/ takin pics of some fire jays w/ an oz of piff sittin rite next to it

its just another way 2 floss w/ ur sneaker game. alot of ppl consider henny to be a high end brandy (heat). same w/ takin pics of some fire jays w/ an oz of piff sittin rite next to it

Originally Posted by icedweebz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by icedweebz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea youll never know. theres so many people that you would never think to be in the shoe game.

yea youll never know. theres so many people that you would never think to be in the shoe game.

Originally Posted by a019

and theres alotta posers out there lol, i asked dude how much he want for his 'titaniums' but in that pic im sure its really motorsport 23s. knowin him he wouldnt know or be able to tell the difference i said i have 350 for the titaniums, he responds "Only had wore it once, but 350 for it? That’s looooowwwww casshhhh mannnnn!!" 
idk...looks alot like motorsport 23s too me..

Back
Top Bottom