Storage Wars

pimp.gif
all I remember is that one lady is hot. 

and it's crazy what people leave behind in storage. 

Originally Posted by JJC6723

the show got me hooked it was funny when dude bid on the storage unit with all the nike boxes with nothing in it but still profited from the safe.
I saw this and was like
eek.gif
when I saw the boxes but then
roll.gif
when he found out they were empty.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

the show got me hooked it was funny when dude bid on the storage unit with all the nike boxes with nothing in it but still profited from the safe.
I saw this and was like
eek.gif
when I saw the boxes but then
roll.gif
when he found out they were empty.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I like Storage Wars better than that other very similar one, Auction Hunters I think it is.

Agreed.  I can't stand the guys on Spike.  They're so annoying.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

I like Storage Wars better than that other very similar one, Auction Hunters I think it is.

Agreed.  I can't stand the guys on Spike.  They're so annoying.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Dragon

My teachers back in grade school told his stories about going to one of these auction before this show even started. One of his biggest come up were original sketches/ paintings by salvador dali.
eek.gif
eek.gif
yea i know, he brought them to class so we can look at them. its funny because he didn't know who  the artist  was when he first got them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Dragon

My teachers back in grade school told his stories about going to one of these auction before this show even started. One of his biggest come up were original sketches/ paintings by salvador dali.
eek.gif
eek.gif
yea i know, he brought them to class so we can look at them. its funny because he didn't know who  the artist  was when he first got them 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom