Storage Wars

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

They hit up 605 storage
smokin.gif

LOVE this show
what they find?
laugh.gif
I just saw it again two days ago, but can't remember.
The guy with a hot wife bought a locker with a gang of NIB electronice, don't remember much else.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

They hit up 605 storage
smokin.gif

LOVE this show
what they find?
laugh.gif
I just saw it again two days ago, but can't remember.
The guy with a hot wife bought a locker with a gang of NIB electronice, don't remember much else.

a lady who worked at a self storage used to come into my job and i asked her about the auctions and she said most are
ohwell.gif
, but that they would have them weekly

a lady who worked at a self storage used to come into my job and i asked her about the auctions and she said most are
ohwell.gif
, but that they would have them weekly

How exactly do these work? Cant the storage owners just go into the locker and take everything thats worth $$$ and then just leave the crap.?

How exactly do these work? Cant the storage owners just go into the locker and take everything thats worth $$$ and then just leave the crap.?

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

if you dont pay for the storage for a while.. then the storage company owns it.. so they auction off whatever is inside to make some money back..

if you dont pay for the storage for a while.. then the storage company owns it.. so they auction off whatever is inside to make some money back..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

What about the other question he asked??? Seems like you wouldnt find anything good. The owner probably cuts the lock, removes what he likes or what he thinks is valuable , then closes it back up for you to Randomly bid on what you can see. Then people bid in hopes of finding something hidden in the mess??

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

What about the other question he asked??? Seems like you wouldnt find anything good. The owner probably cuts the lock, removes what he likes or what he thinks is valuable , then closes it back up for you to Randomly bid on what you can see. Then people bid in hopes of finding something hidden in the mess??

It's entertainment, but highly staged. I've come to that conclusion. Don't go chasing down auctions. The guys in charge of the show do this for a living, so they are gaining so much off of this fake show. What used to be 5 people going to auctions, now has 25-30, and that means increased prices on the units.. They are scamming all of us with their planted items.

It's entertainment, but highly staged. I've come to that conclusion. Don't go chasing down auctions. The guys in charge of the show do this for a living, so they are gaining so much off of this fake show. What used to be 5 people going to auctions, now has 25-30, and that means increased prices on the units.. They are scamming all of us with their planted items.

Back
Top Bottom