Store Owner In Brooklyn Apparently Caught Receiving DOG MEAT Delivery

If you eat Pork...you really shouldn't turn your nose up at eating anything else.

:lol: Word.

And these faux dog activists can miss me with that “it’s wrong” ****.

Fido can def catch this fade if it came down to it. It’ll be Gray’s Papaya in this *****.

47bb2b9da191130bc67911c81649465f

:nerd:
Master splinter!

tr1ll tr1ll have you eaten deer, armadillo? Ive spoken to few texans and they told me they eat it on the regular. Idk.

Btw thats not a dog its a goat. The Muslim religon doesnt even allow dogs to be domesticated as pets. nor eaten. But i know a few muslims who own dogs anyway as pets.

Last edited:
Master splinter!

tr1ll tr1ll have eaten deer, armadillo? Ive spokem to few texans ans they they eat it on the regular?

Btw thats not a dog its a goat. The Muslim religon doesnt even allow dogs to be domesticated as pets. nor eaten. But i know a few muslims who own dogs anyway as pets.

Bruh I'm legit surprised you HAVEN'T had deer before. :lol: Deer ribs, deer sausage, hell Venison chili is on the menu at Twin Peaks here. :lol:

I tried Armadillo(or so they say it was armadillo) once in San Antonio. It's on the level with racoon and squirrel.

Bruh I'm legit surprised you HAVEN'T had deer before. :lol: Deer ribs, deer sausage, hell Venison chili is on the menu at Twin Peaks here. :lol:

I tried Armadillo(or so they say it was armadillo) once in San Antonio. It's on the level with racoon and squirrel.

Nah haven't venture down that level delicacy. Idk in kinda weirded out by eating bambi for lunch or dinner.

Ive seen armadillo in the wild around richmond texas while going for bikeride/ run. Creeped me out cause it was way bigger than a rat and raccoon.

Gonna stick to my regular usda beef meals.

Have you tried horse?

I don't even think there are muskrats in Florida.

They are, You gotta know where to look for em,

I havent had no racoon tho but got fam members who eat em :lol:

Never thought of eating a armadillo tho

Here you go skinned and frozen

Attachments

• IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 28
Nah haven't venture down that level delicacy. Idk in kinda weirded out by eating bambi for lunch or dinner.

Ive seen armadillo in the wild around richmond texas while going for bikeride/ run. Creeped me out cause it was way bigger than a rat and raccoon.

Gonna stick to my regular usda beef meals.

Have you tried horse?

I wish you would try to eat a horse in Texas. :lol:

They are, You gotta know where to look for em,

I havent had no racoon tho but got fam members who eat em :lol:

Here you go skinned and frozen

Nope. Not familiar. How much different is it from raccoon?

I wish you would try to eat a horse in Texas. :lol:

Nope. Not familiar. How much different is it from raccoon?

idk about the racoon but the muskrat are herbivores and have a nutty taste

aint no hunters or fishermen on NT just a bunch of city slickers :lol:

I would like to get into hunting and fishery as a hobby, but i dont have any kind of training or skill to do that. However i willing to learn. Ive been to sports academy and got curious one day but then i realize man i need tons of money to get this thing going. Soon though, but ill like to go under someones wing and let them train me on how to shoot a deer, duck, etc..

Back
Top Bottom