Stories of Weird Girls.....

glasses.gif

smh.gif
@ dudes openly asking for a PM. I'm just waiting for the Mods to come through.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
@ dudes openly asking for a PM. I'm just waiting for the Mods to come through.

what i'm sayin

dudes lately actin' like you can't get banned
grin.gif

I used to mess with this girl a little bit back in the day and we never used a rubber. One time she was on top and made me bust inside
alien.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Like a week later she started tellin me she was gonna skip her sugar pills and jump straight into more birth control so she wouldn't have a period when shecame to visit me at school. I told her she better not play. And when she did, I hit her with a bat.

Sike no bat just deaded it

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I used to mess with this girl a little bit back in the day and we never used a rubber. One time she was on top and made me bust inside
alien.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Like a week later she started tellin me she was gonna skip her sugar pills and jump straight into more birth control so she wouldn't have a period when she came to visit me at school. I told her she better not play. And when she did, I hit her with a bat.

Sike no bat just deaded it

smh.gif
had a girl try to do similar

weird, not so much, but this girl i work with has issues.

this girl could get the business quick, got a little puerto rican in her, but she's just got issues man
smh.gif

didn't graduate high school on time yet, huge stoner, she's seen a friend die in front of her and +@%+, so i see where the problems come in...

but still, i can't not think about getting with her at least once...don't want her to get all attached and +@%+ though.

not too many stories however,

while smashing, this one girl said " you can cum inside me, you don't have to worry."
indifferent.gif
i just ignored it and kept smashing then I just finishedon her stomach
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

TriciaHasSteeze (8:57:42 PM): ******! you are such a a *****. talk to me now
TriciaHasSteeze (8:58:09 PM): pleasepleaseplease
TriciaHasSteeze (8:58:26 PM): why won't you talk to me!!!
TriciaHasSteeze (8:59:47 PM): are you mad at me? why won't you respondd!

indifferent.gif
part 2.

TriciaHasSteeze [size=undefined](10:03:43 PM):[/size] ;lkathea;lr ****** i am SOOOO mad at you right now!
TriciaHasSteeze [size=undefined](10:05:01 PM):[/size] i am going to bother you like this every d ay until you respond!
damn. where was this at? like, what site..?
she's mad at you and you don't give a $%+@, obviously

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(whatthe !!$% does that mean anyway?)
one wanted me to choke her and punch her in the stomach while kissing her
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off

Originally Posted by Lrrr

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off
Foursome on the beach with two cougars
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

TriciaHasSteeze (8:57:42 PM): ******! you are such a a *****. talk to me now
TriciaHasSteeze (8:58:09 PM): pleasepleaseplease
TriciaHasSteeze (8:58:26 PM): why won't you talk to me!!!
TriciaHasSteeze (8:59:47 PM): are you mad at me? why won't you respondd!

indifferent.gif
part 2.

TriciaHasSteeze [size=undefined](10:03:43 PM):[/size] ;lkathea;lr ****** i am SOOOO mad at you right now!
TriciaHasSteeze [size=undefined](10:05:01 PM):[/size] i am going to bother you like this every d ay until you respond!
damn. where was this at? like, what site..?
she's mad at you and you don't give a $%+@, obviously
aim

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Lrrr

a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
Foursome on the beach with two cougars
pimp.gif
rcsoci.jpg

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Mods are going to come in here with the Mini Uzi suppressed and the steady aim perk.

Pre-RIP

yup

negotiate with Dirty. pm pics to him, in exchange you dont get banned
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom