Stories of Weird Girls.....

you guys are all dumb asking for pm's

anyways. nothing really wierd....
but, i guess this counts... this girl WANTED to dome me up in an elevator at the mall the first time we went out... she sucked at it (no pun intended and itwas her first time.) her explanation was "i always wondered what it was like, and waht it felt like"

ahha... she got better at it tho... =]

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh hell naw
smh.gif

One time, this B on facebook started chatting me and I started talking back. Out of NO WHERE, she started talking about sex and tinypic'd me a picture of a candle in her va jay jay
sick.gif

brings a whole new meaning to the term "waxing that"
grin.gif

One girl that I know, who wanted me bad but wouldnt let me smash, decided she wanted to make out one night at some random guys appartment who we, and anotherfriend, met on that night through another friend. But she wouldnt let me go past kissing
eyes.gif
. After 3 hours of being the nice guy and letting her sit on me while we makeout, I decide to leave the place we were at. Since I was the driver, I gave her and my friend that was with us, a choice to leave too or be stuck in the cityall night with nowhere to sleep but the floor of a somewhat cool guys apartment.

She gets in the back seat. About 10 minutes later, out of nowhere, this broad decides to try to give me ahandjob on the damn freeway. I'm going 80 through Portland on I-5 and I feel my belt loosen up. Keep in mind, this is 5 am and I'd had a couple beers,so I had no choice but to keep focused while her hand dug into my pants... with my best friend sitting in the passenger seat lol'ing his %+% off. If Idecided to try to fight her, I'd swerve. I said '*!$* it, not now' in my head and snatched that hand out like it was some damn fire ants. Aint noway I'm getting handed up while my friend's sitting next to me, after everyone was drinking, speeding, while cops were out.

She didnt finish when I got to her place to drop her off
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Mods are going to come in here with the Mini Uzi suppressed and the steady aim perk.

Pre-RIP
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want my dam router to show up in the mail already!

I had forgotten about this one chick that I used to mess with; until she came through my grad party last Friday. I sent out the invitation to everyone, withoutweeding out a few people like I should have.

Anyways, this was in like 6th or 7th grade, I don't quite remember. Anyways, I had just hit puberty, so I was beyond thirsty. One of my mom's friendshad a daughter who was a year younger than me, and we hung out from time to time whenever I'd go over there. One day, the girl and I are alone in the housewhile my mom and her friend go to a coffee shop. I'm just chilling watching Charmed on TV when she comes out of the back, completely naked, and offering to"share private parts."

So, I'm like "aw snaps," and we rush into her room. This chick pulls out a soda bottle and says "Pee in this, I want you to pour it onme."

I hit her with the
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That day led to my first BJ, though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Talking to this chick over the phone

ME:Whats up?
Her:Nothing, I have a stinging pain in my stomach
Me:Oh, just get some Pepto
Her:I don't need Pepto, I took Tylenol.
Me:Well thats not gonna stop the stinging pain..If its not a stomach problem (Idk what was the problem thought heavy for 2 min) oh you have cramps...you onyour period?
Her:Yay, you understand
eyes.gif

Me:(WTH) should have just told me from the jump
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
****This is where it gets WEIRD****
sick.gif
sick.gif

Her: You guys are lucky, I just wana talk to you.....You should feel the pain with me (started screaming) You should fell pain of what I'm going thorough.
ME:..............(WTH)...................
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would i want to fell the pain is you crazy?
Her: I'm just in pain
ME:Well i can't do nothing....hangs up phone.

Chick is weird i don't know why I'm dating her......smh......

Originally Posted by soltheman

I had forgotten about this one chick that I used to mess with; until she came through my grad party last Friday. I sent out the invitation to everyone, without weeding out a few people like I should have.

Anyways, this was in like 6th or 7th grade, I don't quite remember. Anyways, I had just hit puberty, so I was beyond thirsty. One of my mom's friends had a daughter who was a year younger than me, and we hung out from time to time whenever I'd go over there. One day, the girl and I are alone in the house while my mom and her friend go to a coffee shop. I'm just chilling watching Charmed on TV when she comes out of the back, completely naked, and offering to "share private parts."

So, I'm like "aw snaps," and we rush into her room. This chick pulls out a soda bottle and says "Pee in this, I want you to pour it on me."

I hit her with the
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Are you serious? 40 inbox messages? I ain't sendin %##! that is OD to another level beasts. Ask someone I sent it to for the pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yo I was wondering why this dude aint send the pic my way

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Talking to this chick over the phone

ME:Whats up?
Her:Nothing, I have a stinging pain in my stomach
Me:Oh, just get some Pepto
Her:I don't need Pepto, I took Tylenol.
Me:Well thats not gonna stop the stinging pain..If its not a stomach problem (Idk what was the problem thought heavy for 2 min) oh you have cramps...you on your period?
Her:Yay, you understand
eyes.gif

Me:(WTH) should have just told me from the jump
grin.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
****This is where it gets WEIRD****
sick.gif
sick.gif

Her: You guys are lucky, I just wana talk to you.....You should feel the pain with me (started screaming) You should fell pain of what I'm going thorough.
ME:..............(WTH)...................
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Why would i want to fell the pain is you crazy?
Her: I'm just in pain
ME:Well i can't do nothing....hangs up phone.

Chick is weird i don't know why I'm dating her......smh......

laugh.gif

Are you serious? 40 inbox messages? I ain't sendin %##! that is OD to another level beasts. Ask someone I sent it to for the pic.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Lrrr

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
one wanted me to choke her and punch her in the stomach while kissing her
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off
Foursome on the beach with two cougars
pimp.gif
A grandma is not a cougar

Originally Posted by soltheman

I had forgotten about this one chick that I used to mess with; until she came through my grad party last Friday. I sent out the invitation to everyone, without weeding out a few people like I should have.

Anyways, this was in like 6th or 7th grade, I don't quite remember. Anyways, I had just hit puberty, so I was beyond thirsty. One of my mom's friends had a daughter who was a year younger than me, and we hung out from time to time whenever I'd go over there. One day, the girl and I are alone in the house while my mom and her friend go to a coffee shop. I'm just chilling watching Charmed on TV when she comes out of the back, completely naked, and offering to "share private parts."

So, I'm like "aw snaps," and we rush into her room. This chick pulls out a soda bottle and says "Pee in this, I want you to pour it on me."

I hit her with the
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off
pimp.gif
Umm yea buddy it is. What else would she be?
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

A GILF?

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

A GILF?
It's all the same thing, I have no age boundaries as long as you're 21+
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

A GILF?
It's all the same thing, I have no age boundaries as long as you're 21+
devil.gif

Word. I'd smash any hot broad from 15 to 50
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom