pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Originally Posted by Lrrr

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
one wanted me to choke her and punch her in the stomach while kissing her
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off
Foursome on the beach with two cougars
pimp.gif
A grandma is not a cougar
Umm yea buddy it is. What else would she be?
indifferent.gif

A GILF?
It's all the same thing, I have no age boundaries as long as you're 21+
devil.gif
Word. I'd smash any hot broad from 15 to 50
smokin.gif
14wzxip.gif

chick that i finished having sex with waited till i went to the bathroom and tried to pull out the contents of the condom with a syringe
chick that told me she loved me after the first week that i met her(at first i thought it was cute but it made me go...wait, what?)
another one asked me if her mom and grandma could come on the date with us to dinner and to walk on the beach
a chick that wanted me to finger her on the F train with people in it, goes on vacation, and comes back and claims that "that's too much"(what the !!$% does that mean anyway?)
this one that called me the other day wanted me to pour candle wax on her lower back and scrape it off
Gotta call ducktales on most if not all of these stories
grin.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
A grandmother...

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
A grandmother...

Cougar.
Noun.
A 35+ year old female who is on the "hunt" for a much younger, energetic, willing-to-do-anything male.
The grandmother would be a cougar I rest my case

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

I do not have the picture anymore

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

a puma

Make that 21 to 81

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom