story of a girl

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

cliffnotes
4276162474_4621334fc0_o.jpg

4275415761_bf8b7e6376_o.jpg

4276163614_96e8903479_o.jpg

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I thought it was interesting. Girl seems like a stuck up *%%$% though. Oh, and she looked like she was quick to give up the P
laugh.gif
not to alex tho
tired.gif

4275416109_33cbd2eccf_o.jpg

My dude Alex got stuck in the FRIENDZONE

Honestly I don't see anything wrong with this post, this girl has had her fair share of life experiences - even if people seem to interpret herindividuality as stereotypes by default, she still got hers. Think about it, she could have a daughter one day and that little girl is going to grow up andhear about every phase of her mother's life instead of one unaltered path for the sake of being normal. It may be pretty peculiar to point out how fastpeople change throughout the course of living their lives but you can't deny their experiences, no matter how cliché.

This actually reminds me of a clothing store I visited recently, it was unfortunately going out of business. This place in particular had gone through severalname changes, designs and etc but it was still far too late to pick up the revenue it needed to stay in business. I spoke with the owner about this, an olderman who dressed like a 1999 Harlem World video extra. I asked him what he thought about the end of an era, the clothing he sold and what's next. He told methe "D Boy/Tall T/XXXL" look outlived the much more extravagant looks of the 70s and 80s (Bell Bottoms, Flashy Colors, Platform Shoes etc). He alsomentioned the irony of why it seemed to take so long for people to understand the concept behind wearing "clothes that fit" vs wearing "clothingto fit in."

Whether she was wearing clothes to fit or whatever else to fit in, this chick did her, and that's all that matters.

doesnt really seem like she was trying to find herself but more following "trends", for lack of a better term, of those times.
punk rock, wannabe tree hugger, hipster.

I enjoyed this thread. Shows how much change people are willing to endure just to keep up with the most recent trends or styles, especially in adolescents.

cool story bro

who i am kidding? i cant even say that sarcastically. that was top five worst things i have ever read. i dont know how you had the patience to upload those tophotobucket and post them and put them in a coherent order and caption them all for no one to care.

the only thing i liked was her tat. dope tree

i could have sworn this story was going somewhere.....
i thought it was going to be a 'moral' story or something....

im dissappointed OP!
tired.gif

jk

Back
Top Bottom