STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

I feel if you're younger or not as in to rap, then this movie will be better to you. If you were around for NWA it's not telling you anything you probably didn't all ready know. But if you were around for this time frame it's pretty much like Notorious. It was well written, casted relatively well and had good acting. Cube's son did excellent and so did the kid playing Eazy.
agree with that. My teenage nephews who wanted me to take them to see it loved it . I didn't hate it , it was alright but just like notorius is not something id watch twice and it wasn't anything new .
I'm glad I didn't spend money on this.

Last edited:
Just came from seeing the movie. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Wasnt tripping about the little things like wardrobe and such. It didnt take away from my experience. But I was sitting next to this lady that was too hyped. She had to be 40+ cause she mentioned being in HS when NWA was out. Reciting pretty much every word to whatever song they was playing and dancing 
laugh.gif

I wished the DOC would've got more love. Dude literally had less than 5 lines. I still bump "No one can do it Better" to this day 
pimp.gif

So were they implying Suge injected Eazy with the Aids virus when he said something about changing him??? My coworker was telling me about that rumor plus I just saw that Suge Knight clip with Jimmy Kimmel on World star. That **** is crazy.

So were they implying Suge injected Eazy with the Aids virus when he said something about changing him??? My coworker was telling me about that rumor plus I just saw that Suge Knight clip with Jimmy Kimmel on World star. That **** is crazy.
Bruh! I been spazzing all weekend over this **** lol Like what is he insinuating here

i thought it meant they were gonna take his manhood. kinda felt like they were implying suge and that event were the reason he got aids though

Last edited:
Just finished watchimg the movie and it was pretty disappointing. The storyline was over dramatized and the whole movie felt rushed

But damn, ice cubes son did a great job of portraying ice cube. They look almost identical

I got real sad at the end. Damn. [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

So Suge Knight is basically Satan right? That video above. :smh:

So much to the story we don't know. Paging comptonprince comptonprince

Fill us in on what you know about Eazy's AIDS. Bone Thugs always claimed it was "given" to him. Is Suge just trying to take credit to appear more menacing?

Last edited:
I got real sad at the end. Damn. [emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

So Suge Knight is basically Satan right? That video above.
mean.gif

So much to the story we don't know. Paging @ComptonPrince

Fill us in on what you know about Eazy's AIDS. Bone Thugs always claimed it was "given" to him. Is Suge just trying to take credit to appear more menacing?
Somebody page me?

I did.

Don't know if you saw the movie, but Eazy's AIDS was a big part. That **** ****** me up. Then you got Suge in a video above mine saying some crazy ****.

What's the word on the streets about that?

Last edited:
I did.

Don't know if you saw the movie, but Eazy's AIDS was a big part.

What's the word on the streets about that?
Yea seen it 2x lol...

I went to school with some of his lil relatives and they say the same story bout him being injected with it..

I know his middle son Derrek and he says the same thing but he really didnt know his dad so I feel he just talkin

Personaly i jus think he did the nasty with the wrong female and had it for years without knowing it...

Bruh! I been spazzing all weekend over this **** lol Like what is he insinuating here

this ************ needs to rot in jail for life.

Last edited:
Yea seen it 2x lol...
I went to school with some of his lil relatives and they say the same story bout him being injected with it..
I know his middle son Derrek and he says the same thing but he really didnt know his dad so I feel he just talkin
Personaly i jus think he did the nasty with the wrong female and had it for years without knowing it...

Ok. Good looking.

Don't believe anything out of Suge mouth that idiot still thinks he has a bullet stuck in his head...

9th wonder just posted a article from complex that itmight be some talk about a oscar saying the fans and critics response is more than expected

Yea seen it 2x lol...

I kinda believe that man.. No one else around him was positive no females he was with.. Babymothers nothing. Even his wife didn't catch it when it is ALOT easier for a woman to get it from an infected man then then other way around. How does that just happen. The chances of getting the monster through the vagina are Low for men (look it up) you'd have to sleep with an infected woman ALOT before contracting. He would have literally had to be raw dogging all these chicks in the *** to come up with it off of random encounters. Even Jerry Heller expected foul play in his death.

Read this article: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/08/13/eazy-e-death-conspiracy/
Video:

Last edited:
Just got done watching it too. I enjoyed it a lot.

My only big gripe was leaving out Dre Day and Real Mfn G's.

Hopefully it is acknowledged in the director's cut.

Maybe they didn't want to touch on it, but they already touched on No Vaseline.

There were a few other problems I had but I suppose it could all be answered with "time constraint".

Last edited:
Trailer makes it look awful so surprised to see good views. Will no doubt get around to watching it. 

The fight happen in 94 or 95 bruh wth hel u get 97 from
Good catch. I got it twisted. Gangsta Dresta settled the beef with Nate in `97.

So Suge Knight is basically Satan right? That video above.
mean.gif

So much to the story we don't know. Paging @ComptonPrince

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.16485/t...-was-murdered-recalls-showdown-with-nate-dogg

Knocc Out talks about this.

Solid movie. 7.5/10

I dont like the flow of the 2nd half of the film.
Seemed like the just showed a collage of events
At some point. And punk *** Dre look like a bad ***
In every scenario. Delete bout five Eazy E scenes and this a Dre biopic. I enjoyed the movie tho.

Sidenote: Jimmy Iovine must have a closet full of the same out fit or the rest of his clothes are on strike or sumtin..

I kinda believe that man.. No one else around him was positive no females he was with.. Babymothers nothing. Even his wife didn't catch it when it is ALOT easier for a woman to get it from an infected man then then other way around. How does that just happen. The chances of getting the monster through the vagina are Low for men (look it up) you'd have to sleep with an infected woman ALOT before contracting. He would have literally had to be raw dogging all these chicks in the *** to come up with it off of random encounters. Even Jerry Heller expected foul play in his death.

Read this article: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/08/13/eazy-e-death-conspiracy/
Video:

That's exactly what he did. He didn't believe in wearing hats.

That's exactly what he did. He didn't believe in wearing hats.

Video:

Do you know how easy it is to contract HIV when you have a lot of unprotected sex? Really easy. HAH easy. Seriously though. On tour you got girls throwing themselves at you just for being around the artist. I was just a merch girl but damn dude. I had straight girls trying to experiment and ****. That's gross. It's gross. Luckily I toured with guys who had girlfriends otherwise I would have left and found another group to tour for. Some of the bands we were with were nasty and grimmy and ****** way too many girls and some dude would boast about how many girls he probably got pregnant. Dude got some rash on his **** and couldn't play once. Bands name was Icarus the Owl

Back
Top Bottom