STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Use to bump that Jealousy song all the time. That was a hot *** track along with DPG Killa.
Jealousy why all these people keep on sweating meeeee yeah...used to bump that in like 08 sophmore year in high school...that and 50/50 love...and COMPTON SWANGING

The more y'all watch this after they hype died, y'all will see how truly overrated this film is :lol:.

Happy a black film did well....but this wasn't the one.

movie was what it was. great entertainment and a slight look back in time. i glad it did well because it will allow for more black films to be considered for production

Just watched the movie. It was very good. Probably a 7/10 for me. My only issue was that it felt rushed towards the end....it really left me wanting more. When Dre said "aftermath," I was like ohhhhhh ****! Thought there was gonna be another 30 min of the film, but nope...it was over. :lol:

anyone that saw the director's cut care to share what the extra scenes are about?

Funny I got the blu ray the day it drop, haven't seen it yet. Plan on watching the extra scenes this weekend.

I did the same thing.. :rofl:
i finally just watched it lol. It's actually like 20 mins longer. They show more SUGE, Snopp and DRE, Cube working on AMW, Jerry and EAZY contract issues, EAZY getting married in the hospital etc......

Back
Top Bottom