STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON MOVIE RELEASE DATE 8/14/2015

Never liked dre. He was the biggest coward of all of them dudes.

He did nothing "hard" but beat on a woman and thats the foul kind of "hard"

I've got nothing against Dr. Dre. It is weird how people are hating on him so bad, but that's what success does. Yeah Dre was a woman beater at one point, but by his own admission he was wrong for that and grew up. I doubt with as big as Dre is that he was a coward. Was he dumb enough to think that he was a superhero and invincible? Nope. You can't win every fight and dude is still living and doing good things with his life. When it comes to a lot of situations, Dre won and the winner gets to tell the story.

Never liked dre. He was the biggest coward of all of them dudes.

He did nothing "hard" but beat on a woman and thats the foul kind of "hard"

You sound like a feminist

One isolated incident b

Last edited:
 I doubt with as big as Dre is that he was a coward. Was he dumb enough to think that he was a superhero and invincible? Nope. You can't win every fight and dude is still living and doing good things with his life. When it comes to a lot of situations, Dre won and the winner gets to tell the story.
uRif9Wk.jpg

...spoken like a true studio gangsta.

Yea seen it 2x lol...
I went to school with some of his lil relatives and they say the same story bout him being injected with it..
I know his middle son Derrek and he says the same thing but he really didnt know his dad so I feel he just talkin
Personaly i jus think he did the nasty with the wrong female and had it for years without knowing it...

I kinda believe that man.. No one else around him was positive no females he was with.. Babymothers nothing. Even his wife didn't catch it when it is ALOT easier for a woman to get it from an infected man then then other way around. How does that just happen. The chances of getting the monster through the vagina are Low for men (look it up) you'd have to sleep with an infected woman ALOT before contracting. He would have literally had to be raw dogging all these chicks in the *** to come up with it off of random encounters. Even Jerry Heller expected foul play in his death.

Read this article: http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/08/13/eazy-e-death-conspiracy/
Video:

How do y'all know that none of these other girls got it from Easy E. Did they all come out and say that they did not contract the virus?

Their status is protected health information and unless they came out saying they didn't have it, then you wouldn't know. Even then they could be lying about not having it because of the stigma of the disease.

...spoken like a true studio gangsta.

Yeah. Ok.

Because I'm the guy known for potraying myself as a gangster. The guy that spends all his time with his daughters and girlfriend or is going to work daily like the average American. :smh:

Moving on...

Last edited:
Did E ever listen to bones tape before he passed away?
Mostly likely he heard some but not all the tracks, E. 1999 Eternal contained "Crossroads" ... 

"Let's all bring it in for Wally, Eazy-E and Uncle Charlie, Little Boo, but God's got em' and I'm gonna miss everybody"

Yeah. Ok.

Because I'm the guy known for potraying myself as a gangster. The guy that spends all his time with his daughters and girlfriend or is going to work daily like the average American.
mean.gif

Moving on...
What you wrote is the logic of a studio gangsta, regardless of how you portray yourself. You don't nothing about Dr. Dre to be honest, other than what he and the media wants you to. I don't know how old you are, but I'm old enough to remember LIVE interviews and special coverage broadcasts featuring Dre, he wasn't about that life. 

I don't expect ANY man to be a coward, but Dre took no L's in that movie and we all know that simply isn't true in real life.

BO5Nbva.jpg

What you wrote is the logic of a studio gangsta, regardless of how you portray yourself. You don't nothing about Dr. Dre to be honest, other than what he and the media wants you to. I don't know how old you are, but I'm old enough to remember LIVE interviews and special coverage broadcasts featuring Dre, he wasn't about that life. 

Dude, I'm 37. I remember The World Class Wrecking Crew. I honestly don't have time to go back and forth, but there was a reason they went with that look. You got it though... I don't know anything about Dre.

Last edited:
They had him in that fit in the movie. He lost his brother in the movie, got jerked by Jerry etc. etc. but ya'll hatin *** dudes see what you want to, to feel like you were down. I'm old enough to remember all that **** too, the world class wrecking crew is not top secret knowledge that the media tries to hide away. No we don't know Dre, but you do? we know he's from Compton, in position of authority over other strong opinioned gangstas, you think someone soft could control that?

I don't expect ANY man to be a coward, but Dre took no L's in that movie and we all know that simply isn't true in real life.

BO5Nbva.jpg

why some people feel the need to call Dre about his before NWA days

obviously in the movie he also explains "i have to wear this because this is what keeps the money coming in"

Clubs wouldnt let him DJ in a T shirt and MLB cap! Just like you cant go to work wearing just anything. Do you wanna dress code at work? NO. But it pays the bills so you put up with it

here is the post from that guy close to NWA intstagram about Dre and his before NWA days:

no. 2: Say what you will about who and what Dr. Dre is today but during these early formative years, he was very much a Ladies Man. Dudes hung around Dre because he had all the "mixes"(literally and figuratively) on deck. When @cthagod asked Cube about Dre's first group, World Class Wrecking Cru, " wearing lipstick" and the producer of the film denied it but Charlemenge was not entirely wrong. You see the group was supposed to be the Hip Hop version of Prince. They were purposely dressed this way. If you're familiar with Snoop's song and video, "Sexual Eruption", then you know what they were trying to achieve. During those times in the 80's, the clothes they wore were very much acceptable as a result of the huge Gang culture problem Los Angeles had at the time. One had to dress like that to get in the club. To perform at these clubs and get that dough you had to be dressed up. Most guys couldn't afford to wear their "church" clothes to the club so they had to wear these club clothes plus, the ladies sometimes liked that look. Now as for the shiny lips the group sometimes had, well that's on them. Hahahahahaha

You sound like a feminist

One isolated incident b

Nah. He beat up some rapper named Taira from their label on stage.

Not to mention he whooped Michele *** throughout their relationship to the point she had to get reconstructive surgery to fix her face.

That's just 3 women we know of. Isnt one enough?

Nah. He beat up some rapper named Taira from their label on stage.

Not to mention he whooped Michele *** throughout their relationship to the point she had to get reconstructive surgery to fix her face.

Oh, the first Iggy Azaela :lol:

Tairrie B

Last edited:
I've got nothing against Dr. Dre. It is weird how people are hating on him so bad, but that's what success does. Yeah Dre was a woman beater at one point, but by his own admission he was wrong for that and grew up. I doubt with as "big" as Dre is that he was a coward. Was he dumb enough to think that he was a superhero and invincible? Nope. You can't win every fight and dude is still living and doing good things with his life. When it comes to a lot of situations, Dre won and the winner gets to tell the story.
You're better than this.

Smh @ the Dre slander. You dudes find anything to complain about. And Dre has never portrayed himself as a gangster. Rapping about your surroundings don't automatically mean I'm involved in that life.

I don't really go in to anything with expectations or make up some own version of the movie in my head I want to see

So movie was pretty good to me :lol:

Just took it for what it was and enjoyed it. Wasn't thinking hard during the movie or critiquing it. Just enjoying the scenes.

Cried at the end though. Mainly because I just had a cousin that passed and the scenes reminded me of that. But whole damn theater teared up

Dudes still talking about Dre when the movie clearly went out of its way to explain that pic. :smh:

Did I miss the Bone cameo? I seen someone mention when E meet Cube at the club they Bone was with him? For some reason I didn't see them. Glad they at least mention Bone in the movie. After all, they were the biggest selling rap group of all time (now second to Outkast).

Did I miss the Bone cameo? I seen someone mention when E meet Cube at the club they Bone was with him? For some reason I didn't see them. Glad they at least mention Bone in the movie. After all, they were the biggest selling rap group of all time (now second to Outkast).

Naw they never showed them...

Back
Top Bottom