straight up or win by two?

i was playing a pick up game at 24 hour and we got into an argument with the other team. game was to 13, we won 13-12, the other team says we have to win by 2.i just want to see how everyone else in the world plays. also, some guy got pissed because i was setting screens on him. are we allowed to set picks in apickup game?

If your not sure about winning by two, which is a pretty universal rule and also questioning setting screens most likely your just not setting correct screens.

^Pretty much. If it's just me and a group of friends playing over and over, then it's win by 2. But if I'm at the rec, then straight up.

If the rule is not set before the game starts it's win by two. If ya'll set a score before the game then it's straight up. Most crowded gyms willend up playing straight up.

if im playing at school...its straight up to 30...by 2's and 3's....lifetime its 15 by 1's and 2's...and if you win, each subsequent game is upto 12......

most of the times you call win by 2 before the game starts...

i play straight usually, or win by with a dead at a certain # OCCASIONALLY.

nothing wrong with picks in a pickup game

win by 2 or a few points more straight up. 15 by 2 or 18 straight up so it doesnt go forever

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Most of the time we play win by 2.

If there are a lot of teams waiting, then it's straight up.

This is how it's done here. It's also usually disclosed before the game to prevent any misunderstanding later on in the game.

win by two

pimp.gif

straight up unless someone specifically says by 2 before the game.

win by 2 takes forever sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom