straight up or win by two?

Usually win by 2. Straight up if it's crowded or full court like other people have said.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

i was playing a pick up game at 24 hour and we got into an argument with the other team. game was to 13, we won 13-12, the other team says we have to win by 2. i just want to see how everyone else in the world plays. also, some guy got pissed because i was setting screens on him. are we allowed to set picks in a pickup game?
Were you at the 24 hours in Cypress?

Cypress, CA?

All the 24's in Orange County are ridiculous. Nothing but a buncha lames who dont wanna play defense and jack up 3's.

OP for your specific situation (playing at a 24 in socal, so it was probably packed) I almost always see the house rules as straight up, just cause there areso many people waiting.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i was playing a pick up game at 24 hour and we got into an argument with the other team. game was to 13, we won 13-12, the other team says we have to win by 2. i just want to see how everyone else in the world plays. also, some guy got pissed because i was setting screens on him. are we allowed to set picks in a pickup game?

Cypress, CA?

All the 24's in Orange County are ridiculous. Nothing but a buncha lames who dont wanna play defense and jack up 3's.

OP for your specific situation (playing at a 24 in socal, so it was probably packed) I almost always see the house rules as straight up, just cause there are so many people waiting.

Ain't that the truth, its pretty much a whole bunch of 1 on 1 play each possession down

+2 when in tourneys, you have a bet, or nobody is waiting and straight up when its pick up and people are on deck.
edit: Always determine before thegame. Guys around here will get you if you dont.

If it's a game in a packed gym with 5 next's...then straight up.

If it's just my friends and I, playing 3 on 3 or a 4 on 4 in a park somewhere, then it's always win by 2

^
laugh.gif

usually straight up if theres hella people waiting to play. otherwise, by 2.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Cypress, CA?

OP for your specific situation (playing at a 24 in socal, so it was probably packed) I almost always see the house rules as straight up, just cause there are so many people waiting.

Ain't that the truth, its pretty much a whole bunch of 1 on 1 play each possession down
cant put enough emphasis on this

last time i was at cypress 24 white dude was chuckin the WHOLE game was pullin 5 ft from the 3 pt line
i take one wide open jumper
he was like aye dog stop takin bad shots
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom