Stranger deal breakers?

What are some random things that will stop you from approaching a female/ male?

For example if I see a chick has designer everything on, I'm not getting at her cause I am cheap.

Real big keychain with a lot of stuff on it.

You?

loud, dirty looking, exceedingly flashy, hypebeast characteristics.

And always, "girls are annoying, that's why all my friends are guys".

I saw this dude who had a pic of himself on his phone posing as if he was holding a gun

No beuno

Loud men
Not holding doors for people behind you.
Guys that piss and moan about waiting at a register.

This things are very telling.
Very

Last edited:
A chick that can't dress like c'mon it too much options out there for ya

Chicks who don't know how to dress age appropriate. If she likes sneakers cool but she's rocking heels when she steps out to stunt :smokin

Seen this one fine chick after one of my runs dig smooth in her ***, then scratched her lip and her head sort of dipped back like her finger smelled like ****. So I'm guessing a deal breaker for me would be a chick who's innately gross in public, cause if she's like that public, there's no telling how she is in private..

- lots of make up. I just can't rock with girls who can't go anywhere or do anything without putting their "face" on. :x
- girls who frequent the club.
- church girls. in my experience, the ones who go super hard for church or on that "I'm so blessed" tip are typically the most ran through ones.
- any woman who rocks low-tier "designer" and acts like her ish doesn't stink. Michael kors, Coach, etc.... A bag is fine, but if you are draped head to toe :smh:

Those are probably the biggest 4 things I avoid.

Chicks with peach fuzz on there upper lip, swear I was in the club Friday putting my mack down on this chick till I noticed her stache. I know they look at themselves in the mirror and see them extra hairs growing there, why not shave it? Makes me wonder what else they don't shave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom