Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Someone help me understand the thought process of saving only 2 episodes for a later date? Half a season? Ok sure. But 2 episodes? Trash. :smh:
Smart on Netflix end. They don’t want you getting free trial and then cancelling it.
Also, Memorial Day weekend and 4th of July weekend. They getting a bunch views and subscriptions.
I don’t mind the wait.

I'm 3 episodes in, and this season is so much more emotionally and physically intense than the previous ones. It Follows is all I could imagine in episode 1 :lol: 8) Anyways, aiming to finish the rest of the eps tonight.

Smart on Netflix end. They don’t want you getting free trial and then cancelling it.
Also, Memorial Day weekend and 4th of July weekend. They getting a bunch views and subscriptions.
I don’t mind the wait.

Enh, it’s a stopgap at best. Sure, you might get an extra month out of people, but folks who would’ve cancelled after this season are still going to do so after the last 2 episodes go live.

Just another unnecessary move by Netflix that screams they’re bleeding subscribers, imo. If it wasn’t free for me I def wouldn’t keep it.

Yeah, delaying the last 2 eps is just gonna make people mad. Glad episode 7 cleared up some stuff.

Finished up Volume of season 4.

Very much enjoyed IT, highly sports entertaining.

I figured the orderly would end up being One, but did not see him being Vecna as well.

Thankfully we don't have to wait long for the last two episodes.

Last edited:
the end of episode 4

Screenshot_20220528-222800_Gallery.jpg

When Max made it through.

crying-fist-pump.gif

Also "Running Up That Hill" made me memba this excellent WWE video package.

Last edited:
it was good, the last few picked up the pace.....reason I say that, the whole russian thing and 11 re-training took entire 7 eps wtf....too much fluff .....good stuff for sure worth the watch

I mean, why come in the thread knowing the new season dropped if you haven't finished it knowing there could be potentially be spoiler discussion?

I'll edit my posts though.
Nah bro.
The Season is dropped in it’s entirety.
The thread is for discussing and holding back on convos for any period of time just kills any convos that can be had because by the time unspoiled discussions can be had, folks who have finished it have moved on to new shows and different discussions.

Back
Top Bottom