Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

That was a crappy article. I thought El was Hopper's daughter too until they brought in the woman who thought she miscarried.

Finished it. Incredibly done. Lived up to its hype. :nthat:

R.I.P. Barb.

barb.jpg

eff barb...broad was a dry c block

nobody cares about barb

Last edited:
Definitely was nostalgic, the house with shag carpets was so true.

Dope show, only 8 episodes suck. Now we have to wait another year for season 2. On that note, happy Narcos is back soon!

Definitely was nostalgic, the house with shag carpets was so true.

Dope show, only 8 episodes suck. Now we have to wait another year for season 2. On that note, happy Narcos is back soon!
Hopefully netflix continues to give us good shows year around so when one shows ends another one starts.

Gave episode 1 a chance since I was stuck in the house because of the heat

Finished it in 2 days

What a great show :smokin

Yeah, I need netflix to push out new shows like this. I'm not interested in cartoons like bojack horsemen or a show like kimmy schmidt. I gave up on house of cards and oitnb. Really liked this show and Love.

Yeah, I need netflix to push out new shows like this. I'm not interested in cartoons like bojack horsemen or a show like kimmy schmidt. I gave up on house of cards and oitnb. Really liked this show and Love.
Watch The Get Down.

Gave up on House of Cards?
Wow. That show is too good for me to drop, the content and pov is insanely necessary for me.

But I feel you on Kimmy Schmidt, OITNB and the cartoon. Bojack is definitely not my lane, at all

Last edited:
my wife did a little 'photoshoot' with our daugher yesterday, and this is one of the things we came up with... LOL

the caption is:

Season 2. Coming soon...

edit: dang it... you can't see her backpack

Last edited:
I wanna be a part of this thread cause this show is the **** but I'm only on episode 7 and I'm too worried I read a spoiler by accident

Just finished this show, and it was mad dope. 
Anybody else think the creature was Eleven's plant that was in her room? The creature reminded me of like a venus fly trap lol.

Just finished ep 8. Sooooooo good. So many questions left. Fantastic score as well.

Back
Top Bottom