Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

because a 10 is impossible.

nothing is perfect.

according to the eightists.

im a tenner personally.

8 outta 8 ain't perfect?

So really it's a handicapped 10 scale.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain the 8 scale to me? In all seriousness, I don't understand why it's used.
There is no rhyme or reason to it and it's an NT thing, not some industry standard for shows or movies
laugh.gif

@rck3sactown  started it on accident, and it never went away. 

Everything in the Movie thread gets ranked on an /8 scale, if it wants to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain the 8 scale to me? In all seriousness, I don't understand why it's used.

ie it's a running joke from the movie thread that's spread to the rest of NT.

There is no rhyme or reason to it and it's an NT thing, not some industry standard for shows or movies:lol:

@rck3sactown
 started it on accident, and it never went away. 

Everything in the Movie thread gets ranked on an /8 scale, if it wants to be taken seriously.

Netflix's hit Eighties-inspired sci-fi series Stranger Things will release two volumes of its synth-y soundtrack, the streaming service announced Wednesday. Stranger Things, Volume 1 arrives digitally August 12th, with a CD release planned for September 16th. Volume 2 is out digitally August 19th followed by a September 23rd physical release. 

1. "Stranger Things"
2. "Kids"
3. "Nancy and Barb"
4. "This Isn't You"
5. "Lay-Z-Boy"
6. "Friendship"
7. "Eleven"
8. "A Kiss"
9. "Castle Beyers"
10. "Hawkins"
11. "The Upside Down"
12. "After Sarah"
13. "One Blink For Yes"
14. "Photos in the Woods"
15. "Fresh Blood"
16. "Lamps"
17. "Hallucinations"
18. "Hanging Lights"
19. "Biking to School"
20. "Are You Sure?"
21. "Agents"
22. "Papa"
23. "Cops Are Good at Finding"
24. "No Weapons"
25. "Walking Through the Nether"
26. "She'll Kill You"
27. "Run Away"
28. "No Autopsy"
29. "Dispatch"
30. "Joyce and Lonnie Fighting"
31. "Lights Out"
32. "Hazmat Suits"
33. "Theoretically"
34. "You Can Talk to Me"
35. "What Else Is There to Do?"
36. "Hawkins Lab"

Man! So I just finished episode 3. I in ally clicked for me. Show is DOPE! Every episode directed by the same person or nah?

There are soooooo many references and homages/ Easter eggs to other classic King and Spielberg projects. It's insane. Like every scene seems to be a classic scene from another movie, I lost count. Will be binging the rest in the next day or so

Netflix's hit Eighties-inspired sci-fi series Stranger Things will release two volumes of its synth-y soundtrack, the streaming service announced Wednesday. Stranger Things, Volume 1 arrives digitally August 12th, with a CD release planned for September 16th. Volume 2 is out digitally August 19th followed by a September 23rd physical release. 
View media item 2128895
1. "Stranger Things"

2. "Kids"

3. "Nancy and Barb"

4. "This Isn't You"

5. "Lay-Z-Boy"

6. "Friendship"

7. "Eleven"

8. "A Kiss"

9. "Castle Beyers"

10. "Hawkins"

11. "The Upside Down"

12. "After Sarah"

13. "One Blink For Yes"

14. "Photos in the Woods"

15. "Fresh Blood"

16. "Lamps"

17. "Hallucinations"

18. "Hanging Lights"

19. "Biking to School"

20. "Are You Sure?"

21. "Agents"

22. "Papa"

23. "Cops Are Good at Finding"

24. "No Weapons"

25. "Walking Through the Nether"

26. "She'll Kill You"

27. "Run Away"

28. "No Autopsy"

29. "Dispatch"

30. "Joyce and Lonnie Fighting"

31. "Lights Out"

32. "Hazmat Suits"

33. "Theoretically"

34. "You Can Talk to Me"

35. "What Else Is There to Do?"

36. "Hawkins Lab"

Finally :pimp:

You been on a Pilgrimage to Mecca or something?

Damn, since BB?

:lol:

pretty much man.

2 full time jobs.

well, a full time job and a house full of my children when I get home leaves little time to do just about...anything.

I'm on this doe. :nthat:

spoilers abound in official movie/tv threads after they come out. read at your own risk man. i personally stay out of the mr robot thread until thurs morning after i watch the ep.

Netflix is awesome for releasing the soundtrack. Gonna be riding around town at night blasting that ****.

Just finished it, as an 80's baby this series tapped straight into my inner child....what a masterpiece of a series....I'm still trying to absorb it all.

Started yesterday, finished it today. Hype is real. I couldnt watch it in the dark last night lol.

Loved it. Even if I don't **** with monsters like that.

Back
Top Bottom