Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Season was flames.

You can tell Netflix backed up the brinks :pimp:

Alexi’ death had me sick. Dude was mad likeable.

Kinda mad Billy perished as well. Dude was an ******* but Elle going through his memories made it understandable. Plus fam had the last second shot clock redemption.

Wanted him to make it bad. Could you imagine Billy Badass on the that squad with the rest of them :sick::pimp: It’d be curtains for any bull**** passing through Hawkins.

Legit fist pumped when we found out Hopper didn’t bite the dust. Almost shed a thug tear when I thought he died.

Me. Wheeler is bad but she’s foul :smh:

How the **** did a gang of Russians build an entire base on American soil :lol:

Was also surprised that Max and Lucas got their swirl on in the Midwest in the 80’s and no one even blinked.

Who knew Dustin could sang like that :pimp:

Bruh billy joining the gang would be bonkers :lol:
Already have the main core. Signed the best player El, signed Steve that was the villain and now does the scrappy work, then red head chick, then Erica and New ice cream chick.
But they did lose Hopper.

Dustin was SANGING.

It was random and awkward but still indicative of who they are.

Yes they’re trying to save their town and potentially the world from an inter dimensional being and Russians but they’re still geeks that play dungeons and dragons at the end of the day.
Yeah, I can't eem lie, Dusty-Bun was in his bag for that ballad

Last edited:
But they did lose Hopper.
YOu must not have stuck around for the scene after the Credits. Hopper is in that Russian jail cell. They were about to feed him to the Demagorgan and the Guard said "No, not the American...." .........................Hoppo will be back./SPOILER]

Damn I forgot about Steve being a villain in s1 need to rewatch from the start but I remembered it started slow...

The thing I don’t understand about the theory that Hopper is alive is that the US military stormed the facility after the machine exploded. So wouldn’t they have grabbed up all the Russians? How would they be able to apprehend Hopper and take him to Russia assuming all those Russian dudes got arrested?

The theory I’ve seen is hopper went through the upside down in order to escape and then came out at that Russian assess point

Because just before the thing explodes, he isn’t on the platform

I posted it in here, but one of the vids explain it

The theory I’ve seen is hopper went through the upside down in order to escape and then came out at that Russian assess point

Because just before the thing explodes, he isn’t on the platform

I posted it in here, but one of the vids explain it

Ahh I see. Makes sense.

I enjoyed it

now i gotta wait forever for season 4

0D56319B-F1F7-489C-80D5-A86EC1D3073A.jpeg
:smokin

I think Will needs to die. I’ve been saying it since S2. He’s awkward, out of place with the group and it would up the stakes for the kids. Maybe turn him into an Upside Down creature that they have to take down.

Didn't like Season 3 as much as 1 and 2. Got to episode 4 and was close to stopping.

They OD'd with the product placement and filler romance stuff.

I don't know if it's because I binge watched but I didn't think the romance stuff was too distracting. I agree it was there, but it didn't bother me much.

I definitely agree on the product placement though. You could cut out that Lucas New Coke scene in the supermarket and make it a legit commercial.

But yeah, El just need a few boxes of Ego's and get back to regular Coke and she should start getting her powers back.

The thing I don’t understand about the theory that Hopper is alive is that the US military stormed the facility after the machine exploded. So wouldn’t they have grabbed up all the Russians? How would they be able to apprehend Hopper and take him to Russia assuming all those Russian dudes got arrested?
If you notice when the Americans show up, there are no Russians to be found. So however they escaped, it's probable that they took Hopper with them.

Didn’t like season 1 or 2 but enjoyed season 3

You didn’t like season 1 or 2 but you kept watching? I’m impressed, I give up on a show halfway in the first season if I’m not feeling it.

Genuinely curious why you rode it out for 16 episodes of a joint that you did not enjoy. Did you feel compelled to watch S1 and S2 because the masses said you had to?

Back
Top Bottom