Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I think I mentioned this before in here, but I enjoyed S2 and S3 more upon rewatching. The first time through I really just wanted to see what happened story-wise (if that makes any sense)

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they were in fact shooting seasons back to back. Netflix straight up saying 2022 (in August) gives me a feeling they may find a way to end it next year.

giphy.gif

Yeah because the kids will be looking like college students if they go past 5.

Should've shot Season 4 & 5 back to back.

Why does this show take so long to film and release? Most network shows suck but in contrast they are pretty consistent with a new season every year.

Why does this show take so long to film and release? Most network shows suck but in contrast they are pretty consistent with a new season every year.
Covid happened though

They were filming in March of 2020, two weeks in, they had to shut down production

Then it slowed them filming the season once they resumed

If things went to plan, we would probably be approaching the fifth and final season.

Plus Network shows lock-in filming commitments for their cast. Something like Stranger Things probably has to work around the cast members doing other projects

Last edited:
I don’t think people realize how much Covid really ****ed up film and tv productions. There are so many people who work on a set and they all have to pretty much get tested every single day and be cleared. Plus minors on a set can only work a certain amount of hours everyday, they can’t have the kids putting in the long hours like a show with only adults.

Back
Top Bottom