Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Yay, more 2 part nonsense....the only bright side is we get part 2 of this season and Better Call Saul in July.....*sigh*

This part 2 B.S. needs to go, really hope Netflix pivots from this. I respect them for still not having ads on their app but at this point I may cancel later this year if they continue upping the price.

Crazy it's going to be almost 3 years since the last season once season 4 premieres.

I’ve enjoyed all seasons, first was another

But all have at least been enjoyable

For Netflix getting a 2nd good season is asking a lot

Sopranos started that 2-part season bs and every other show ran with it ever since. But at least in this case it's only a month-long layover so I aint mad at it. Some shows be takin like 6 months :lol:

I forgot a lot about this show. Though I could never forget MILF Mrs. Wheeler and The Neverending Story song.

Yeah i'll probably skip it unless the buzz is crazy.

We're just in that time where people aren't interested because of the long waits, but once Netflix cranks up that marketing, everybody will be back on the hype train. Time between seasons aside, this is a show that generally delivers.

But I'm with you right now that I don't care. But I also know I'll be flipping that switch when it drops:lol:

Lol @ chasing a high

If they wanna take their time and perfect the ****, go right ahead, Ima be here to watch

Lol @ chasing a high

As in the Duffer bros. I think they know it's damn near impossible to sweep the country like they did with season 1. A lot of people I know just straight up stopped watching. I still watch for the F of it, but season 1 is leaps and bounds ahead of the subsequent seasons (in my opinion). Season 3 was better than 2 though.

Cobra Kai did a much better job with their follow up to what they achieved in their first season.

Last edited:
13 reasons why shoulda stopped after season 1

stranger things I could at least see a path to how this things coulda have continued cause clearly the problems were bigger than season 1

Yeah after season 1 I was like can't wait for the next season. Then after season 2 I was like damn they should've just stopped :lol:

Back
Top Bottom