Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

I've been hearing so much about this series. I can't wait to finally start it.

Just thought about something....seeing how Netlfix hasnt confirmed season 2 but we all believe its gonna happen....IF they aren't filming already you know how fast kids age, if they don't start shooting soon those kids will be at least 2 years older right?

Season 1 is 1983, so maybe season 2 will be a few years later on. I remember seeing Bran on GOT going from little boy to almost grown man in a span of 1 year being off the show lol. What yall think?

Just thought about something....seeing how Netlfix hasnt confirmed season 2 but we all believe its gonna happen....IF they aren't filming already you know how fast kids age, if they don't start shooting soon those kids will be at least 2 years older right?

Season 1 is 1983, so maybe season 2 will be a few years later on. I remember seeing Bran on GOT going from little boy to almost grown man in a span of 1 year being off the show lol. What yall think?

in the link i posted talk about how they're gonna have it take place 1 year after the events happened so the kids growing up wouldn't be that big of a problem....

I binge watched this in two days. I fell in love with it. Awesome show. I want Eleven and Dustin to be my childhood friends.

Yoooo this series...unreal. On fourth episode and I just can't believe how good and scary this show is. I haven't watched something with the suspense and the story this good.

Top 3 show all-time for me already. Loved the first season that much.

As someone in my 30s, they captured the nostalgia perfectly.

My lady and I binged this in 3 nights. Great show.

It reminded me of how kids back then used to go exploring in the summer. We would get on our bikes and just go somewhere random. Kids don't do that nowadays. That's when some my life long friendships were made.

It reminded me of how kids back then used to go exploring in the summer. We would get on our bikes and just go somewhere random. Kids don't do that nowadays. That's when some my life long friendships were made.
smokin.gif

Exactly. He was very close. People that was watching it with me said the same thing. "That HAS to be his sex slave."

I viewed him as Professor X, and he gave her powers through intercourse and mental torture/training.

Like, how was she able to be so strong but the other kids that were tested weren't as powerful?

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Nancy looks like shes Emmy Rossum's little sister

The whole freakin season im lookin at her like got damnit where have i seen her before. I googled her characters and none of her past work was anything i have seen, then im like shes only 19 so why is it i seen her acting before.

Good lookson the Rossum comparison

My lady and I binged this in 3 nights. Great show.

Good ole days (early 90s for me)

Everyone liked the soundttack but im guessing Im the only one who got a "Tron" vibe from the title/episode music and image

Nancy bae was looking real familiar to me to. I looked at her filmography but I haven't watched other stuff she's been in. Then I realize she looks similar to the daughter from duck dynasty.

o-SADIE-ROBERTSON-570.jpg

I just finished the series last night and it was a good series.
I also got that Tron vibe too...i was trying to figure out where have I heard that sound.

Finally watched the second episode.

So far I really dig the FEEL of the show. Love the music, and he young adult nostalgia.

I don't like how slow its progressing

I don't like the mellow pg-13 vibe.

It might get better but I'm not really excited to watch it if that makes sense. It does seem like a quality show though

Finally watched the second episode.

So far I really dig the FEEL of the show. Love the music, and he young adult nostalgia.

I don't like how slow its progressing

I don't like the mellow pg-13 vibe.

It might get better but I'm not really excited to watch it if that makes sense. It does seem like a quality show though
The first three episode were slow for me but it picked up.

Whenever someone says a show is slow, I know they didn't like history in school, or even care for dialogue in a show. no hate or shade or anything like that....I just really appreciate good writing in a show/movie vs action and "events"

Whenever someone says a show is slow, I know they didn't like history in school, or even care for dialogue in a show. no hate or shade or anything like that....I just really appreciate good writing in a show/movie vs action and "events"
I chalk it up to they have a microwave attention span, possibly ADD or ADHD.

Back
Top Bottom