Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Finished this up last night. I really enjoyed it. The acting by the kids was superb. Would not be surprised at all to see awards in their future. The story, feel, and soundtrack was all on point and a great change of pace from other shows out there. Will be looking forward to season 2. Netflix really can't miss.

Using a /10 scale is like peeing while sitting down as a guy. Or taking a dump in the urinal. I'm sure some people do it, but it sure is weird.

/8 scale is for us normal folk

movies on rt are out of 100  which is cool with me . 

8 is considered normal for films and shows .
ohwell.gif

i pee while sitting down to .  

This is hilarious. An 8 point scale is so uncommon for tv and movies, but some of y'all are acting like everyone uses it.

Reminds me of Mac and Charlies christmas traditions in It's Always Sunny. 
laugh.gif

Gonna start this soon now that that GOT and Silicon Valley are done.  Reviews seem legit.

I didn't realize there are soo many people who have never been in the Movie thread.

I've seen the /8 scale convo before but it's normally in the Movie thread and never this funny, because the guy using the /10 scale or being left out of the loop, gets embarrassed when he realizes it, and then gets mad and starts pissing on the /8 scale.

Whole exchange was Golden
roll.gif
Reps for everybody, except my reps have been banned
indifferent.gif

Can someone please explain the 8 scale to me? In all seriousness, I don't understand why it's used.

Its for people who dont believe in pure perfection or near pure perfection.

A realists scale.

Beyonce for example would be an 8.

Godfather 2.......illmatic.....jordan 1

When it comes to converting the ratios to percentages, for example, a 5/8 = 62.5 %, why not just say 6/10?

Or 6/8 = 75%, why not just say a 7.5/10?

I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom