Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Whenever someone says a show is slow, I know they didn't like history in school, or even care for dialogue in a show. no hate or shade or anything like that....I just really appreciate good writing in a show/movie vs action and "events"

Yep that's the case with me. You nailed it bro :lol:

Damn Im late..

Last show I watched waa Breaking Bad.

Lesssgo!

Last edited:
Nancy is really cute
Stranger Things is a love letter to the X-Men's Jean Grey
Uncanny X-Men No. 134 — the comic book Will wants — isn't just a random comic book.

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/5/12375808/stranger-things-xmen-134-jean-grey
pimp.gif

Thought this Gorillaz inspired art was dope too

Last edited:
Just finished it, and I gotta say, this was well done. Don't think this could be done in any other era forreal

Damn man- why is Netflix playin?

They need to announce season 2 already..... SMH

Last edited:
Why are you in such a rush for an announcement of a second season? Everyone knows it's inevitable my man.

if you have the time.....bout 20 mins.............................this is amazing

Last edited:
This series is dope. Kind of reminds me of Fringe, before they started going all wacky and tacky.

I was binge watching fringe pretty fast but got to a point where I got sick of it and didn't watch it for a few months.

I finished watching the series. I thought it was great. It captured the 1980s vibe without being so heavy-handed on the time period.

He said he gave it 7.25/8

Just a weird rating scale
that girl is a 6.35 out of 8. Yea what kind of scale is that, it seems weird to me as well when people rate things on an 8 scale. . That album is a 5.5 out of 8.

Tens seem like it should be the scale for everything
Girls , movies , music etc etc.100 seems the same as well, like rotten tomatoes. Thats fine. It's like if it was rated on scale of 80. Seems weird.

Last edited:
Didn't realize there was a Barb following on the internet. 
laugh.gif

She really wants to play Marvel's Squirrel Girl
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom