Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Does this drop 12AM EST or 3AM?

Keep seeing 12am pacific...havent seen anything confirmed

from the reddit (hoping this is true)

oTgOhK0.jpg

Damn not trying to stay up till 3am. About to catch this during the weekend if I'm not drunk passed out somewhere due to Halloween festivities.

^ watching on a phone or tablet won’t do this show justice, IMO. I watch some shows on my phone, but I wanna be immersed in the atmosphere of this joint. Lights out, volume up and in my cozy boyz gear lol.

Just finished episode 1. Flames. They didn't skip a beat. This show must be kinda lame for non 80's babies. When I watch, it takes me back to my childhood BIGTIME. If you were born in the late 90's or 2000's, that nostalgic part of the show just doesn't exist for you. That's taking away half of the shows magic from the get go.

Edit**

#justiceforbarb

3 Musketeers isn't that bad but when the doctor said Mounds, I wanted to projectile vomit real talk.

Also, if you weren't around for the 80s or early 90s, then you don't know about the power of Eggos, especially on a Saturday morning.

Just finished episode 1. Flames. They didn't skip a beat. This show must be kinda lame for non 80's babies. When I watch, it takes me back to my childhood BIGTIME. If you were born in the late 90's or 2000's, that nostalgic part of the show just doesn't exist for you. That's taking away half of the shows magic from the get go.

Edit**

#justiceforbarb

Got me all pumped to watch this weekend bruh :nthat:

Just skimming this thread now and probably won't re-enter until I've watched a good bit. But I'm glad to see reviews are positive :pimp:

Was the sheriff wearing some Red Wings? :smokin

samwise getting some milf yambs.

That guy was rocking a cool mullet. :lol:

Wow. This dinner is weird. Feel bad for the parents, can’t even tell them what happened to their kid.

Back
Top Bottom