Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

3 Musketeers isn't that bad but when the doctor said Mounds, I wanted to projectile vomit real talk.

Also, if you weren't around for the 80s or early 90s, then you don't know about the power of Eggos, especially on a Saturday morning.

Mounds are trash :lol:

I'm not gonna spoil anything but there was something that was NOT needed imo lol.

When y'all finish let me know if you feel similar

the episode with her sister lol. Felt like filler to me I stopped halfway thru maybe it gets better

I hope so.

The only reason they needed that was to justify the very first scene lol.

Finished! Really enjoyed this season. The ending to episode 8 had me fist pumping and the music playing was great.

This season Mike is the hater when Lucas was last season. He kept treating Max like ****. Bro relax :smh:

Billy looking like Zac Efron with a mullet

Karen willing to risk it all when Billy knocked on the door looking for Max :rofl:

Was I the only one who was skeptical that Samwise was connected to the shadow monster, kept thinking a twist was coming until he caught the fade.

Great season.

My dude Bob... :smh: He was necessary to the team. Damn.

I get the feeling we’ll be seeing more of Kali and her gang. I like her character. It gave the show an X-Men vibe. Like when Storm joined the Morlocks.

Yea that was really good besides my 1 complaint.

The end of episode 8 was the best part

Hoppers and 11s relationship too

Y'all some savages :lol:

I got work today, then get my cut, dodgers game.

And maybe get to watch it afterwards :lol:

Good to hear positive things.

Back
Top Bottom