Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

X - Men vibe was definitely there. I didn't mind that part of the story... I kinda figured that the Duffer Brothers would introduce another person who had abilities in due time. I'm wondering how Eleven ( Jane ) and Kali reconnect in season 3... And Bob( Sean Astin) , coming through in the clutch to spring the rest of the group from Hawkins Lab. He will always be SamWise to me... always coming through in the end.
That's why I didn't mind that episode with her sister. I figured its just more of a setup for next season.

That's why I didn't mind that episode with her sister. I figured its just more of a setup for next season.

I figured why that is the reason this season was one more episode than last. Duffer Bros probably set this one as setup specifically. Only thing I was meh on was the whole Jane turning "bad" cause at that point in the season there was only 2 eps left and we all knew she was going back to Hawkins.

The Max and douchebag brother storyline is really starting to piss me off. I hate waiting more than 1 episode to find out what the hell the brothers problem is and why they are there.

Got through 2 last night and started to fade :ohwell: I'll have to continue later today.

Dustin cursing way more than last season :lol: .

I don’t even remember who is named lucas.

el saw mike smiling and was like that’s not allowed.

Dude that plays Jonathan got busted at the airport with coke lol. Was trying to come to america from London.

Didn't know he was British.

11 too I just found out recently that actress is british

Back
Top Bottom