Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

Long story short, but I met this girl about a month ago and she has been great
pimp.gif
, but she has also been a little off. You, know kinda distant etc. Anyways, she tells me this morning that she really likes me and that I treat her well etc. BUT there is something that she has to talk to me about that may change the way I think of her. I'm anxious as a motha *$%@@@ so I'm like tell me NOW. Anyways, she tells me that she has herpes. Like it was so hard for her to say it. Like she was so SHOOK.

By the way, this girl is no bird, just very very unfortunate. In all honesty we could all be in her place. Seeing the way that it has impacted her life really wakes me up and tells me that it isn't worth it. Noone should have to live like that
smh.gif

I'm SHOOK tho, I mean.......how do you react to that?

BTW, before the lames come in here are start saying RIP,.....I didn't even make out with her.

Long story short, but I met this girl about a month ago and she has been great
pimp.gif
, but she has also been a little off. You, know kinda distant etc. Anyways, she tells me this morning that she really likes me and that I treat her well etc. BUT there is something that she has to talk to me about that may change the way I think of her. I'm anxious as a motha *$%@@@ so I'm like tell me NOW. Anyways, she tells me that she has herpes. Like it was so hard for her to say it. Like she was so SHOOK.

By the way, this girl is no bird, just very very unfortunate. In all honesty we could all be in her place. Seeing the way that it has impacted her life really wakes me up and tells me that it isn't worth it. Noone should have to live like that
smh.gif

I'm SHOOK tho, I mean.......how do you react to that?

BTW, before the lames come in here are start saying RIP,.....I didn't even make out with her.

Appreciate the fact that she even told you. They say most people with it don't know they have it, but I also imagine there are people out there taking the medication that decreases outbreaks then go out there like nothing's wrong. Im more afraid of herpes and warts than I am any other STD.

Appreciate the fact that she even told you. They say most people with it don't know they have it, but I also imagine there are people out there taking the medication that decreases outbreaks then go out there like nothing's wrong. Im more afraid of herpes and warts than I am any other STD.

Originally Posted by hymen man

'This girl is no bird.'

Who you trying to convince?

She isn't bro. Basically got burned by a guy that she was in a serious relationship with
smh.gif
. I feel so bad for her. She really is a good girl.

Originally Posted by hymen man

'This girl is no bird.'

Who you trying to convince?

She isn't bro. Basically got burned by a guy that she was in a serious relationship with
smh.gif
. I feel so bad for her. She really is a good girl.

Dang.

If i was in that position, i'd say i'd want to be friends.
But dang, atleast she told you.

Def. a great person with a kind heart.

Dang.

If i was in that position, i'd say i'd want to be friends.
But dang, atleast she told you.

Def. a great person with a kind heart.

Back
Top Bottom