Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

what are you saying OP? that you're gonna strap up and smash it anyways?

because you can still contract herpes with a condom... sorry but she's damaged goods man, move on

what are you saying OP? that you're gonna strap up and smash it anyways?

because you can still contract herpes with a condom... sorry but she's damaged goods man, move on

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

By the way, this girl is no bird, just very very unfortunate.
shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif

damn...............thats sad...............wow i could imagine how you felt if you was feelin her like that an honestly that sucks real bad for her.

i wont lie id keep it 100 an tell her we can be friends but no way my brain gonna let me be intimate with ya.

Originally Posted by hymen man

'This girl is no bird.'

Who you trying to convince?

She isn't bro. Basically got burned by a guy that she was in a serious relationship with
smh.gif
. I feel so bad for her. She really is a good girl.

Did you have sex with her?

Well if you didn't then she played the good part by telling you straight up before anything goes any further. If you did have sex with her.......
smh.gif
...smh at her for not saying anything.

damn...............thats sad...............wow i could imagine how you felt if you was feelin her like that an honestly that sucks real bad for her.

i wont lie id keep it 100 an tell her we can be friends but no way my brain gonna let me be intimate with ya.

Originally Posted by hymen man

'This girl is no bird.'

Who you trying to convince?

She isn't bro. Basically got burned by a guy that she was in a serious relationship with
smh.gif
. I feel so bad for her. She really is a good girl.

Did you have sex with her?

Well if you didn't then she played the good part by telling you straight up before anything goes any further. If you did have sex with her.......
smh.gif
...smh at her for not saying anything.

Don't even be shook dude, appreciate that she had the heart and respect to tell you before anything happened.

Don't even be shook dude, appreciate that she had the heart and respect to tell you before anything happened.

Is it oral or genital herpes?

I know a couple people that have had it since birth cuz of their parents.
smh.gif

Is it oral or genital herpes?

I know a couple people that have had it since birth cuz of their parents.
smh.gif

She told you man. This should be an appreciation thread. Even though she was probably careless to even get herpes, she should be given respect for that. Honesty is always appreciated

Back
Top Bottom