Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

She told you man. This should be an appreciation thread. Even though she was probably careless to even get herpes, she should be given respect for that. Honesty is always appreciated

She told you man. This should be an appreciation thread. Even though she was probably careless to even get herpes, she should be given respect for that. Honesty is always appreciated

In all seriousness you are very fortunate that she told you that she has herpes. I would tell her since she does has herpes that you do not want to pursue any type of relationship with her but since she is cool people that you could be friends and nothing more.

In all seriousness you are very fortunate that she told you that she has herpes. I would tell her since she does has herpes that you do not want to pursue any type of relationship with her but since she is cool people that you could be friends and nothing more.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Is it oral or genital herpes?

I know a couple people that have had it since birth cuz of their parents.
smh.gif

damn

no matter what they do every xmas id still hate them

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Is it oral or genital herpes?

I know a couple people that have had it since birth cuz of their parents.
smh.gif

damn

no matter what they do every xmas id still hate them

i thought people with herpes just have to take the L an pursue other people with herpes

i mean idc how much you like the person and how much you click........................herpes is a deal breaker for anybody with common sense.

i thought people with herpes just have to take the L an pursue other people with herpes

i mean idc how much you like the person and how much you click........................herpes is a deal breaker for anybody with common sense.

so what do you want from us? you want us to tell you whether to leave her or stay with her?

Back
Top Bottom