Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Long story short, but I met this girl about a month ago and she has been great
pimp.gif
, but she has also been a little off. You, know kinda distant etc. Anyways, she tells me this morning that she really likes me and that I treat her well etc. BUT there is something that she has to talk to me about that may change the way I think of her. I'm anxious as a motha *$%@@@ so I'm like tell me NOW. Anyways, she tells me that she has herpes. Like it was so hard for her to say it. Like she was so SHOOK.

By the way, this girl is no bird, just very very unfortunate. In all honesty we could all be in her place. Seeing the way that it has impacted her life really wakes me up and tells me that it isn't worth it. Noone should have to live like that
smh.gif

I'm SHOOK tho, I mean.......how do you react to that?

BTW, before the lames come in here are start saying RIP,.....I didn't even make out with her.
Her name Amanda and she from MD?
nerd.gif
Broad did that to my lil cuzzo, had the whole hood back in HBG bout to dig in that #@% so she disappeared
laugh.gif

TEAM RAW, where u at?!?!?!?! 
laugh.gif

Amanda? MD? Need more info!
did she go to frostburg university?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Diego

How old are you and the chick?
You guys seem misinformed as hell.

What kind of herpes is it? How often does she get outbreaks, if any?
HSV-1? HSV-2?

80 percent of American adults have some form of herpes.
That means, out of the first 20 responses on page 1 of this thread, 16 of those clowns has herpes.

RIP to NT.

Inform yourself son.
I'm at work so i can't really google herpes.  But aren't like mouth ulcers a certain strand of herpes?  And cold sores?  But it seems as though your statistic is taking oral herpes that aren't nearly as bad as genital herpes into consideration.  

My statistic is for all herpes. That includes oral and genital. And yes cold sores are basically Herpes simplex or HSV-1.
Thats why Im saying what kind of herpes does she have?
OP never specified anything and thats why Im saying he should get all the facts from her and relay it to us.
This way we may be able to make accurate jokes on the whole situation.

HSV-1? HSV-2?

That means, out of the first 20 responses on page 1 of this thread, 16 of those clowns has herpes.

RIP to NT.

Inform yourself son.
I'm at work so i can't really google herpes.  But aren't like mouth ulcers a certain strand of herpes?  And cold sores?  But it seems as though your statistic is taking oral herpes that aren't nearly as bad as genital herpes into consideration.  

My statistic is for all herpes. That includes oral and genital. And yes cold sores are basically Herpes simplex or HSV-1.
OP never specified anything and thats why Im saying he should get all the facts from her and relay it to us.

So everybody in here ask females for recent test results before they smash?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

My wifes sister is kind of in the same situation. She's 21. Is she a bird? Yeah, I guess. She use mess with a lot of guys to get things she want but claimed she wasn't sleeping with them. She would come through with a different boyfriend every other month. She would always come to my girl trying to compare her new boyfriends to me. Over time it became quite obvious that she was in a rush to have the type of relationship her sister and I had. She got with some dude a couple years back. She got pregnant a few months into the relationship. She went to her first doctor visit and found she had herpes. Come to find out, dude knew he had herpes. He convinced her that they now needed each other more than ever so she stayed with him. Horrible mistake. They now stay with his mother. He cheats on the regular with underage girls, knowing he has herpes. Because of her condition she's afraid to leave thinking no one would want her.

Grimey.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

My wifes sister is kind of in the same situation. She's 21. Is she a bird? Yeah, I guess. She use mess with a lot of guys to get things she want but claimed she wasn't sleeping with them. She would come through with a different boyfriend every other month. She would always come to my girl trying to compare her new boyfriends to me. Over time it became quite obvious that she was in a rush to have the type of relationship her sister and I had. She got with some dude a couple years back. She got pregnant a few months into the relationship. She went to her first doctor visit and found she had herpes. Come to find out, dude knew he had herpes. He convinced her that they now needed each other more than ever so she stayed with him. Horrible mistake. They now stay with his mother. He cheats on the regular with underage girls, knowing he has herpes. Because of her condition she's afraid to leave thinking no one would want her.

Grimey.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Say YNS all you want but I'm not first nighting any chick i don't have previous background knowledge of.  If she is willing to sleep with you on the first night she has more then likely slept with other dudes on the first night.  I will take my chances without having to straight up ask if i know a little bit about the girls past.  Yes I am paranoid lol 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Say YNS all you want but I'm not first nighting any chick i don't have previous background knowledge of.  If she is willing to sleep with you on the first night she has more then likely slept with other dudes on the first night.  I will take my chances without having to straight up ask if i know a little bit about the girls past.  Yes I am paranoid lol 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HSV-1? HSV-2?

RIP to NT.

Inform yourself son.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

HSV-1? HSV-2?

RIP to NT.

Inform yourself son.

smh.gif

laugh.gif

If you've ever had a cold or canker sore, you have herpes.
If you ever had the chicken pox, you've had herpes.

RIP to youse guys.

If you've ever had a cold or canker sore, you have herpes.
If you ever had the chicken pox, you've had herpes.

RIP to youse guys.

Common sense bro.  Why would a female make a deal about a cold sore?  
laugh.gif

Common sense bro.  Why would a female make a deal about a cold sore?  
laugh.gif

i didn't read through the post.

i'm sure it's full of immature "jokes."

it's good she told you but now what?

since you say she is a really good girl ... tough situation.

Originally Posted by young dr0

Just gonna be friends man. I feel really bad but I just can't,.....I just can't get with that.
smh.gif

I had all these wonderful things to say about her the night before. Like, how I cared about her, glad that I met her etc....but when she told me that I couldn't say one word
smh.gif
. It was awful

Originally Posted by young dr0

Just gonna be friends man. I feel really bad but I just can't,.....I just can't get with that.
smh.gif

I had all these wonderful things to say about her the night before. Like, how I cared about her, glad that I met her etc....but when she told me that I couldn't say one word
smh.gif
. It was awful

Back
Top Bottom