Strap up NT, please strap up **SERIOUS TOPIC**

damn thats tough man. Move on. don't stay friends, cause when you see her with the next dude...you gonna be in a sticky situation...
"has she told him"..."should I tell him?"

move on, delete number

damn thats tough man. Move on. don't stay friends, cause when you see her with the next dude...you gonna be in a sticky situation...
"has she told him"..."should I tell him?"

move on, delete number

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

By the way, this girl is no bird, just very very unfortunate.
shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif
Well done.
laugh.gif

My wifes sister is kind of in the same situation. She's 21. Is she a bird? Yeah, I guess. She use mess with a lot of guys to get things she want but claimed she wasn't sleeping with them. She would come through with a different boyfriend every other month. She would always come to my girl trying to compare her new boyfriends to me. Over time it became quite obvious that she was in a rush to have the type of relationship her sister and I had. She got with some dude a couple years back. She got pregnant a few months into the relationship. She went to her first doctor visit and found she had herpes. Come to find out, dude knew he had herpes. He convinced her that they now needed each other more than ever so she stayed with him. Horrible mistake. They now stay with his mother. He cheats on the regular with underage girls, knowing he has herpes. Because of her condition she's afraid to leave thinking no one would want her.

My wifes sister is kind of in the same situation. She's 21. Is she a bird? Yeah, I guess. She use mess with a lot of guys to get things she want but claimed she wasn't sleeping with them. She would come through with a different boyfriend every other month. She would always come to my girl trying to compare her new boyfriends to me. Over time it became quite obvious that she was in a rush to have the type of relationship her sister and I had. She got with some dude a couple years back. She got pregnant a few months into the relationship. She went to her first doctor visit and found she had herpes. Come to find out, dude knew he had herpes. He convinced her that they now needed each other more than ever so she stayed with him. Horrible mistake. They now stay with his mother. He cheats on the regular with underage girls, knowing he has herpes. Because of her condition she's afraid to leave thinking no one would want her.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

Kids that are asking for pics are square. Hell you need to see a pic for? You tryin to imagine how you wanna smash a chick that has herpees? Yall kill me with these cliches. Thread doesnt warrent pics.

Kids that are asking for pics are square. Hell you need to see a pic for? You tryin to imagine how you wanna smash a chick that has herpees? Yall kill me with these cliches. Thread doesnt warrent pics.

you can still catch it WITH the rubber on my dudes. Be easy out here. Dont think you free of everything cuz you got a rubber on. I know more than ever nowadays im really careful.

Yall must of missed that post about HPV on here.

you can still catch it WITH the rubber on my dudes. Be easy out here. Dont think you free of everything cuz you got a rubber on. I know more than ever nowadays im really careful.

Yall must of missed that post about HPV on here.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

eek.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FOUL[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

eek.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FOUL[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom