STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

anyone check Jamaica ave. yet here in Queens?

dudes on here sent me on a wild goose chase last time when GTA IV came out, I left home empty handed
ohwell.gif

I'm not going to grab it until i can find a Tournament Stick. You would think that the $150 Price tag would deter most folks, but it sold out ahead ofanything else related to the game. i don't see the point of trying to play the game with a non-six button layout controller. The pads are manageable butthe sticks are really what you'll want for online play.

Does anyone know where to grab one of the fight sticks?

I'm gonna copp it.

But do you think I will be able to play it good with the regualar XBOX controller.

It's a recession and paying $80 on controller is something I don't want to do lol.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

IHB...you getting this for 360?
Yup.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

05935273ef6c321897742e3b55140e713d6f7d1.gif

Hit me up on Live when you get the game. Warm up battles before T6 drops
pimp.gif
Game is super nice. Ive played about 15 ranked matches so far and i havent lost.That'll change once i come across SRK heads tho. Cant wait

^^ yeah man i feel the same way. I didnt think people were going to hop on the stick, waited too long and now they are sold out everywhere. I read that thesecond shipments of sticks wont be out till april and thats way too long. i think im just going to cop a hori fight stick, has sanwa parts also.

Oh yea regarding sticks i suggest you guys check your local GameCrazys. Theyve been getting random shipments. One of my friends picked a PS3 TE with noreservation.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm gonna copp it.

But do you think I will be able to play it good with the regualar XBOX controller.

It's a recession and paying $80 on controller is something I don't want to do lol.
the d pad on the xbox is a handicap, PS d pad is way better. I cannot understand why Microsoft hasnt upgraded their dpad.

For those lookin for sticks, I went to 2 diff gamestops yesterday and they told me they got no knowledge of any 2nd shipment of TE sticks, either the employeesdon't know Jack or gamestop ain't gettin em

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Oh yea regarding sticks i suggest you guys check your local GameCrazys. Theyve been getting random shipments. One of my friends picked a PS3 TE with no reservation.
All locations in LA County are all filled up on pre-orders. None of the locations even have them in yet.

As far as I know, distribtution in LA County is under a tight lock.

Lucky you're on the outside of LA County.

Seriously this game got me acting like a crack addict...damn holiday screwing me over from playing early. I must have called every mom and pop / chain videogame store in the NY / NJ area for TE stick / early copy of game...getting the shaft at all the spots. If anyone in NYC can hook up a 360 copy today ....hit mypm box to make some money.

Im gonna go to best Buy tomorrow and see whats up. I got this gift card I want to use.

Hopefully they have the SF controllers also. If not, I know gamecrazy is going to have them On Tuesday.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Im gonna go to best Buy tomorrow and see whats up. I got this gift card I want to use.

Hopefully they have the SF controllers also. If not, I know gamecrazy is going to have them On Tuesday.
I've called every Game Crazy within driving distance from me...even some further. Every spot gave me the same story...they aren't evengetting enough TE sticks to cover the preorders...so even some who preordered will be waiting until March unless you are there bright and early to grab fromwhatever skimp supply they have. I wonder if the controllers will present the same problem ?

YES!. just called the spot. my stick preorders are good to go...swear to god though, if this ends up not working out, im hundred hand slapping everyone in thatstore.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

YES!. just called the spot. my stick preorders are good to go...swear to god though, if this ends up not working out, im hundred hand slapping everyone in that store.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!

BestBuy says wednesday is release date?

should I head out there on Tuesday still?

I hope BB has the normal fightstick at least
nerd.gif

don't want to wait for shipping

its not gonna be there on Tuesday if u guys go to Best Buy.

just gonna be wasting your time!

Are fightsticks for the feel of playing at the arcade or do they actually significantly help you?

Originally Posted by theword

Are fightsticks for the feel of playing at the arcade or do they actually significantly help you?

Me personally, I cant get the feel for the joystck. I just dont like em. I just copped the Ken fightpad. Should be good enough.

fightsticks are like 5 steps lower in terms of quality. the TE stick is your best bet... however the buttons are easily modifiable for the fighstick, n u canreplace them with authentic sanwa buttons/stick = *** arcade parts

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

fightsticks are like 5 steps lower in terms of quality. the TE stick is your best bet... however the buttons are easily modifiable for the fighstick, n u can replace them with authentic sanwa buttons/stick = *** arcade parts
How much would that cost? extra
nerd.gif

My local spot is getting the game at 5pm today, and every game crazy in my region said they havent even recieved their shipment and preorders only for the TEfightstick, I'm callin ducktales on dude who's boy picked one up with a walk in

Back
Top Bottom