STREET FIGHTER 4!

gotta be versatile
i refuse to pay 80+ bucks for a controller, only way id even buy another controller is if the ones i got now stopped working. times is hard LOL

ill stick with the controller. i seem to play better on it anyway..

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

gotta be versatile
i refuse to pay 80+ bucks for a controller, only way id even buy another controller is if the ones i got now stopped working. times is hard LOL

the controller works, but its hard to play with it... try dashing forward or backs on the pad, it's impossible.. or if u attempt a throw with a light punchn kick button, it wont come out 50% of the time

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

gotta be versatile

the controller works, but its hard to play with it... try dashing forward or backs on the pad, it's impossible.. or if u attempt a throw with a light punch n kick button, it wont come out 50% of the time
funny, i never had that problem with 3rd strike, in fact i played better on dreamcast then in arcades...just a tad bit better...
but i might cop one (stick) when prices come down, but for now ill stick with the controller....

If you buy the 360 version BUY an arcade stick, the 360 controller is not meant for fighting games. If you buy the PS3 version the controller will play finebut get a stick for authencity. I got the arcade stick for 360 but will be using the DS3 controller for the PS3.

Socal, all Bestbuy's will be realeasing the game on Wednesday. Some GameStop will have the game tomorrow or will be doing a midnight release. Check withyour local GS. Also preorders on the TE stick only last 2 days so if you don't pick it up, GameStop/GameCrazy will sell it.

Originally Posted by Jeanius86

I'm callin ducktales on dude who's boy picked one up with a walk in

Lol why would I have any reason to lie? He walked into the GameCrazy here in San Diego and one was available for pickup and the other was a pre order. When hetold us that MarkMan (for those that don't know he's one of the lead designers for the sticks and is a NT'er) started calling stores aroud the SDarea and the other spot that had one for pick was GameStop in Murrieta. Remember I said "random shipments" But yea you know the shortage of sticks isreally bad when Mark can't even get a stick until the next batch lol. Btw has anyone peeped the customization people have been doin with their SE's andTE's? People are comin up with some nice setups. I can't link right now as I'm posting from the celly

Originally Posted by PoohsFactory

how much is arcade stick

mad catz standard edition is 80, tournament edition is 150. hori pro's are 130 and regular horis are 60.

Seriously I just came back from about EVERY gamestop / blockbuster (gamestop employee told me they were letting the accessories go early) / mom and pop videogame shop....and NO ONE ..knows ANYTHING about what they gonna get in as far as accessories...only 100% confirmation I got was that Gamestop is getting thegame delivered tom...Makes me happy I picked up my 2 fight pads and SE stick....

Now I came across a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX for 360...is this stick light years ahead of the SE / on par with the TE stick? ANY opinions would helpgreatly...might have to swap the SE for this one if its worth the extra 50$

damn got no time to play this game until june ... i'm going to be so behind
smh.gif
frown.gif

i want to burn my study books and play street fighter and be an underachiever ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
already have my arcade stick ready. same hori stick ive had for about a year and some change now.
heading out at midnight with some of my boys for the game at a gamestop down the street.

class at 11am tomorrow, ima get out of class and play street fighter for the rest of the day
SICED hahahahaha

GameStop Update: If you preorder the game, it will be availble tomorrow. If you didn't, you have to wait till Wednesday.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

GameStop Update: If you preorder the game, it will be availble tomorrow. If you didn't, you have to wait till Wednesday.
Truth. I went up there today and dude told me the same thing. I was gonna pre-order but i have to study this whole week so i said i was just gonnawait till the end of the week to cop

Yep. Went in there this morning, asked when it'll be available, told me if I preorder it, I can pick it up tomorrow. So I did lol
smokin.gif

is this for every gamestop? i called in to double check release date and they told me wednesday for everybody.

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

Waiting for my HRAP 3 and sanwa buttons to arrive and I'm good to go
pimp.gif

Is the HRAP out of the box a bad joystick? I'm not really inclined to modding the stick....so I'm trying to figure out which is best right out of thebox. So is the HRAP as is....comparable to the TE stick? ....If a choice had to be made between the SE SF4 stick and the HRAP 360 ...which is the betteroption. Anyone?

the controllers cost more than the game! cost benefit analysis.....sentra is riding on E, 1 pack Nissin noodles.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

is this for every gamestop? i called in to double check release date and they told me wednesday for everybody.
Word, same here... My spot said Wednesday.

And I paid in full back in November when they first started taking preorders.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

ditto, mine is also payed off. now i just have to order my HRAP Ex and i should be good for the weekend.

called the gamestop i preordered at. they said they are selling them as soon as they get them in tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

ditto, mine is also payed off. now i just have to order my HRAP Ex and i should be good for the weekend.

just called in mine a while ago. they said the mgr is gonna pick it up at 7am and it will be there tomorrow when they are open! finally gs pulls through

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by SoldSouL4SoleS

Waiting for my HRAP 3 and sanwa buttons to arrive and I'm good to go
pimp.gif

Is the HRAP out of the box a bad joystick? I'm not really inclined to modding the stick....so I'm trying to figure out which is best right out of the box. So is the HRAP as is....comparable to the TE stick? ....If a choice had to be made between the SE SF4 stick and the HRAP 360 ...which is the better option. Anyone?

For an average gamer, HRAP is good enough. The joystick on the HRAP is the same as the TE stick( JLF series by Sanwa). The only difference is the attackbuttons where the TE Stick uses Sanwa(superior) while HRAP uses their own Hori buttons. There is no difference between SE SF4 stick and the HRAP 360 since bothuse Sanwa joystick along with their own buttons(Mad Catz and Hori).

Back
Top Bottom