STREET FIGHTER 4!

DSP is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
he sounds like a major fruitcake nerd but he's funny as hell..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT!?"

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Dakingii

1 championship so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I got bout 6
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
F YOU!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/p. I always make it to the final round but the last person always has somecheap %#! strategy that i cant get around. I swear people will do anything to win
smh.gif
especially Guile users

1 championship so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I got bout 6
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
F YOU!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/p. I always make it to the final round but the last person always has some cheap %#! strategy that i cant get around. I swear people will do anything to win
smh.gif
especially Guile users
It's mostly just b/c dudes can't counterpick my Gouken with the blind picking
pimp.gif
But smh at some people still trying to counterpick bywaiting and listening to your moves lol. I can't front if someone only moves like twice from the first player position I know they picking Sagat but itdon't matter cause I'm gonna pick Gouken regardless.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

DSP is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT!?"
LOL, This, ladies and gents is the Phil Helmuth of Street Fighter.

Notice how he never said anything about him completely missing the Ultra at the very end of that last match, where he could have simply thrown the guy formissing the SRK.

What a clown. You never see things like these from Japanese pros.

DSP is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude's commentary was hilarious

I talk the same way when all my opponent does is jump back and forth the entire match. That !%%* is infuriating
mad.gif

Gamefly finally sent me this game.
And..this was like one the most difficult game for me right now.
I was just pressing random buttons.
I don't even know how to play this game.
laugh.gif

Wow, DSP is garbage he can't block simple uppercuts?

He could have easily thrown dude but he wanted to get fancy finishing with an Ultra and missed,

The real scrub is DSP
laugh.gif

1 championship so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I got bout 6
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
F YOU!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
j/p. I always make it to the final round but the last person always has some cheap %#! strategy that i cant get around. I swear people will do anything to win
smh.gif
especially Guile users
WERD!
I got 1 championship it was a battle of Ken's due chose Ken and I showed him who was better then I played a Guile dude was basura stayed in the cornertryin to hit me with Sonic Booms and kicks
grin.gif
and then I played aZangief....needless to say I'm done playing Zangiefs....that helicopter thing ticks me the %*** off!

I needa play someone hit me up on Live!
xX0v3k1llaXx

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Good game Jae, my timing was horrible (mid day nap FTL).

For some reason when I caught you with my Ultras I was doing the uppercuts and not the combos, and I was right next to ya. smh

'Gief is too strong sometimes its not fair.
laugh.gif
so which one of yall am i playing?

DSP is hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WHATTTTTTTTTTT!?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude's commentary was hilarious

I talk the same way when all my opponent does is jump back and forth the entire match. That !%%* is infuriating
mad.gif

HAHAAHA LOL anybody know how to check replays? ima be on in a few if anybody want to play

i just got murked by a crazy %+! dhalsim. hope the replay is up
laugh.gif
are you doing gamestop tourny on sunday?i ws going to, but 11-???? got me cold, i mean it coule be 2 hours, it could be 8....hell no i'm notgonna waste my day lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i just got murked by a crazy %+! dhalsim. hope the replay is up
laugh.gif
are you doing gamestop tourny on sunday?i ws going to, but 11-???? got me cold, i mean it coule be 2 hours, it could be 8....hell no i'm not gonna waste my day lol
oh @$#%, theres a tourney this sunday? which gamestop? i have hella assignments for next week, but i'll be down if ure down haha.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

DAIGO IS SUCH A !@$%^!# BEAST (pause)

+%%+ DSP hes not even that good
and neither are u, so s t f u.
i just read what i typed....oops my bad, it's GAMEWORKS....sunday, i thin you have to register by tomorrow...

go to blog.capcom.com to see more details, and beg your way into the tourny...!

edit: jae i beat penny already last night

Originally Posted by daaznfella

DAIGO IS SUCH A !@$%^!# BEAST (pause)

+%%+ DSP hes not even that good
and neither are u, so s t f u.
i just read what i typed....oops my bad, it's GAMEWORKS....sunday, i thin you have to register by tomorrow...

go to blog.capcom.com to see more details, and beg your way into the tourny...!

edit: jae i beat penny already last night
oh yeah, i read about that on the PNW regional section on SRK.� the tourney is being played on the arcade cabs, and i havent even unboxed mystick. � supposedly there are over a few g's in tournament prizes.

reputation_groovepos1.gif

icon1.gif
GameWorks Seattle, WA FightClub Tournament April 24th - 26th over $1000 prize pool

Hello Seattle Players

GameWorks is holding another FightClub Tournament this time in Seattle on April 24th - 26th.

I will post the web sign-up information when I get it, which should be before April 10th

The poll is closed since GameWorks has already decided which games to use, but you can still vote if you like.

Here are the official rules.

PRE-REGISTRATION: Opens April 10th thru April 25th
1. All players must register for the GameWorks FightClub Tournament by filling out a sign-up form and Stop by the Seattle GameWorks location and present yourform along with payment for the tournament games that you would like to participate in to complete the registration process.
a. Players are allowed to signup and participate in both tournaments
2. Pre-Registration begins on April 10th and is open until April 24th. Any applications sent to GameWorks Seattle before this time will not be accepted.
3. The first 64 players to sign-up and complete the registration process will be registered for each tournament game.
4. Late/Emergency entries may be accepted at the sole discretion of GameWorks. These players will be placed into any open/available slots regardless of theirrelationships to others (e.g. four players from Spokane that are allowed to register late/the day of the tournament may be thrown into the same bracket).

Cost to Play:
Players will register for each Tournament game. Each Tournament Entry for either game cost = $10.00
** Tickets are Non-Transferable, and may not be used outside of Tournament **

Schedule of Tournament Games:
Tournament Location: GameWorks, Seattle, WA
Games: The games will be set on Free Play and available to play on Friday from 5pm until 11am for those players that have completed the registration process.This is your chance to get use to the controls.

Tournament Game: Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Player Slots: 64 - Double Elimination
Tournament Play: Saturday April 25th 2009 from 11am to 6pm
Tournament Semi-Finals / Finals: Saturday April 25th starting at 7pm - 10pm

Tournament Game: Street Fighter 4
Player Slots: 64 - Double Elimination
Tournament Play: Sunday April 26th 2009 from 11am to 6pm
Tournament Semi-Finals / Finals: Sunday April 26th starting at 7pm - 10pm

Prizes per Tournament Game:
1st Place = $500 + 8 Hours in Free Play Cards
2nd Place = $100 + 6 Hours in Free Play Cards
3rd Place = $50 + 4 Hours in Free Play Cards
4th Place = $25 + 2 Hours Free Play Cards
5th Place thru 8th Place will get a 1 Hour Free Play Card

i'd go but i haven't even unboxed my stick... ill need some practice time.� yo but this one street fighter pro Jason Cole (originally from cali) ishosting gatherings every weekend at his spot in bellevue, theres a lot SF nerds that attend, im thinking about going lol.�

i didn't like the time frame

i mean 11-???? get outta here, too much wasted time, you gotta unbox your stick man

Back
Top Bottom