STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by finnns2003

wow, green bars!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
From what i hear they just lower their server standards.

So 4 bars before the update would be 5 now.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i didn't like the time frame

i mean 11-???? get outta here, too much wasted time, you gotta unbox your stick man

well it's 11- late assuming if u get that far. u should go to check out the competition... seattle marvel players are some of the best in the world tho,prolly cuz seattle has tons of tweakers lol. only tweakers play MVC2

i feel like its just me.....but anybody good at this game and dont even own the game... i swear i be handing mad whoopings to my friends that own the game..they be like i know u own it. quit frontin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i mean 11-???? get outta here, too much wasted time, you gotta unbox your stick man

well it's 11- late assuming if u get that far. u should go to check out the competition... seattle marvel players are some of the best in the world tho, prolly cuz seattle has tons of tweakers lol. only tweakers play MVC2
yea it sucks cuz i got aloot of make up work to do for my classes
you stay on campus, i'll beat you with your own TE stick hahahahh

andf WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh some gen did his super rushing dash thingy.....INTO THE ULTRA VERSION.....damn gen masters.....always so tricky w

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

well it's 11- late assuming if u get that far. u should go to check out the competition... seattle marvel players are some of the best in the world tho, prolly cuz seattle has tons of tweakers lol. only tweakers play MVC2
yea it sucks cuz i got aloot of make up work to do for my classes
you stay on campus, i'll beat you with your own TE stick hahahahh

andf WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh some gen did his super rushing dash thingy.....INTO THE ULTRA VERSION.....damn gen masters.....always so tricky w
thats the reason why i didnt opt to unbox my TE stick, i know my priorities are gon be all $*+%@@ up once i start playing. shirking homework +sleep ftl.

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

i feel like its just me.....but anybody good at this game and dont even own the game... i swear i be handing mad whoopings to my friends that own the game.. they be like i know u own it. quit frontin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, you ain't the only one. Everytime, I go over my cousin's house or my boy's house, they know what's up. And it's not likethese cats don't have knowledge of the game. We all grew up on SF. They just stick to their Ryu, Ken, and Sagat. While I'm all over the place with mycharacters. No doubt, I lose when I try the new characters like Abel and Rufus, but I don't even have the game. When I pick Balrog, Fei Long, Zangief, orRose, they know it's gonna be a problem.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

i feel like its just me.....but anybody good at this game and dont even own the game... i swear i be handing mad whoopings to my friends that own the game.. they be like i know u own it. quit frontin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, you ain't the only one. Everytime, I go over my cousin's house or my boy's house, they know what's up. And it's not like these cats don't have knowledge of the game. We all grew up on SF. They just stick to their Ryu, Ken, and Sagat. While I'm all over the place with my characters. No doubt, I lose when I try the new characters like Abel and Rufus, but I don't even have the game. When I pick Balrog, Fei Long, Zangief, or Rose, they know it's gonna be a problem.
roll.gif
Street urchins! Just standing there at the"arcade" waiting for free rounds.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Naw, you ain't the only one. Everytime, I go over my cousin's house or my boy's house, they know what's up. And it's not like these cats don't have knowledge of the game. We all grew up on SF. They just stick to their Ryu, Ken, and Sagat. While I'm all over the place with my characters. No doubt, I lose when I try the new characters like Abel and Rufus, but I don't even have the game. When I pick Balrog, Fei Long, Zangief, or Rose, they know it's gonna be a problem.
roll.gif
Street urchins! Just standing there at the "arcade" waiting for free rounds.
Oh man,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Street urchins! Just standing there at the "arcade" waiting for free rounds.
laugh.gif
nah fam i just dont play videos game like that nomore....so i dont have the need to purchase a system i just sold my ps3 a couple months ago just do to the the fact it was collecting dust here at the crib.

but i go over my friends house when i get in those urges for sum video game action which rarely ever happens nowadays.

just played more CE matches tonight, going to just throw my hands up int he air, i can't do this, having a high %$$ BP, only brings out the worst in thesepeople....and they pick the most "uncommon" people...just got attacked by a chun li bouncing left and right, and a freakin ken, KEN!!!!!! that FADCall his fierce SRK's into an ultra....i mean that itself is damn hard, freakin freakin freakin aaaaaaa

just played more CE matches tonight, going to just throw my hands up int he air, i can't do this, having a high %$$ BP, only brings out the worst in these people....and they pick the most "uncommon" people...just got attacked by a chun li bouncing left and right, and a freakin ken, KEN!!!!!! that FADC all his fierce SRK's into an ultra....i mean that itself is damn hard, freakin freakin freakin aaaaaaa
Some dude pulled that on me.

I was just shocked in awe like "i aint no you could do that".

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

just played more CE matches tonight, going to just throw my hands up int he air, i can't do this, having a high %$$ BP, only brings out the worst in these people....and they pick the most "uncommon" people...just got attacked by a chun li bouncing left and right, and a freakin ken, KEN!!!!!! that FADC all his fierce SRK's into an ultra....i mean that itself is damn hard, freakin freakin freakin aaaaaaa
Some dude pulled that on me.

I was just shocked in awe like "i aint no you could do that".

smh.gif
oh i know it can be done, but this guy had some pretty good timing, i'm talking about fadc into complete ultra, not just the rapid hittingshinryuken....

Thank god for the Championship Mode
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just got my 5th championship, i was the runner-up 7 times
smh.gif
damn Blankas

I dont even play any other mode anymore

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
damn Blankas

Does it keep track of how many championships you've won somewhere are have you just been keeping count like me? lol

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
damn Blankas

Does it keep track of how many championships you've won somewhere are have you just been keeping count like me? lol
it keeps track. Go to the Player Data section and its on there

This whole blind pick thing is not working in my favor. I've gotten all Blankas and Sagats and like one uber Dhalsim who thrashed me. (All in CE mode).

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

This whole blind pick thing is not working in my favor. I've gotten all Blankas and Sagats and like one uber Dhalsim who thrashed me. (All in CE mode).
i love the blind picking thing. Maybe because i only use 1 character though so i could care less who someone else picks.

I don't get why i have a 1% disconnect, i didn't even lose a connection at any point yesterday, weird.

I won 1 championship so far, 2nd time I lost to Blanka (no surprise). I'll play tomm night its way too nice this weekend.
pimp.gif

Yo this CE stuff is really confusing me. Can anyone explain to me why yesterday I left off at G3-B and today I'm at G3-E?

Back
Top Bottom