STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo this CE stuff is really confusing me. Can anyone explain to me why yesterday I left off at G3-B and today I'm at G3-E?

I think because more people are playing and they rank is going up so yours dropping down

Whats good with the 360 tourney? Are you guys gonna put my brother in the bracket now? He beat the Takeover.

^that "deadline" already passed, HAVIK, robgva03, is supposed to play stargalaqtic by tonight, or tomorrow i guess, the whole techn1que and takeoverissue was resolved as best as could be on thurs night/friday morning

so stargalaqtic and havik, play you rmatch let us know who wins and play me after

So apparently CE has a bug that's causing people to lose their GP/CP. Lame. May have to fall back from CE until they clear that up cause I'll be damnif I'm gonna be doing all that work for nothing lol. Especially while I'm procrastinating on studying for finals...it's a lose/lose situation.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^that "deadline" already passed, HAVIK, robgva03, is supposed to play stargalaqtic by tonight, or tomorrow i guess, the whole techn1que and takeover issue was resolved as best as could be on thurs night/friday morning

so stargalaqtic and havik, play you rmatch let us know who wins and play me after
Isn't Havik GT: 'Chicago Bully 88'? My lil brother beat him and took pics, it was too ourknowledge that he would advance to play the next dude, which would be 'robgva03'...

smh.gif
these g2 players are straight up nasty ( the good nasty )

Dudes are now hitting and running away till the clock expires.

People always find a way to make the matches boring.

smh.gif

WOW i took a break, turned off the ps3 to take a dump.

came back, went from 1968 GP to 1316 and i didnt even lose a match. WTH??

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

WOW i took a break, turned off the ps3 to take a dump.

came back, went from 1968 GP to 1316 and i didnt even lose a match. WTH??
happened to me too.

and LOL at hit-and-run matches. i had a balrog like that. these dudes are so lame with that crap.

so do you guys play under grade setting or free? is there a difference in terms of the point system? playing against these g1 scrubs is pissing me off, havingto climb from the bottom

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

the amount of laggers in g2 is unbelievable

capcom should've classified players by region. those connection bars dont help, the lag is terrible against pple outside north america.... and themajority of g2 is prolly japanese.

wow this @$+% is lame as hell

he beat me with his gief and then proceeds to talk shhh after wards

these lames need to go out side and play some sports for a change

street fighter is a great game and these ++!#% are making it look bad....

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^that "deadline" already passed, HAVIK, robgva03, is supposed to play stargalaqtic by tonight, or tomorrow i guess, the whole techn1que and takeover issue was resolved as best as could be on thurs night/friday morning

Isn't Havik GT: 'Chicago Bully 88'? My lil brother beat him and took pics, it was too our knowledge that he would advance to play the next dude, which would be 'robgva03'...
ahhh i got exactly what you are saying

The "Sub" for takeover, and techn1que, was AUTOMATICALLY Havik. As in he didn't have to play his match. Takeover and techn1ique was not able toconnect to each other for some reason to play their game. techn1ique never posted much, and takeover was eager to move on, but never played, and havik was thefirst and only sub listed. So what i had stated was, that takeover could advance if he were to reply to my post within a certain time frame, in which,unfortunately, he DIDN'T, THEREFORE giving HAVIK...aka chicagobull88, the AUTOMATIC GO AHEAD TO PLAY STARGALAQTIC....i never concidered your brother as asub, sstylex right?

so my apologies if there were miscomunications on my half, I just wanted chicagobully88 and stargalaqtic to play their matches asap to move this tourny forward

This is what i'm going to say.

If chicagobully88 wants to move ahead and play stargalaqtic, THAT IS FINE, because me and Jae 0h En never considered your brother in as a sub. .......NOW ifchicagobullly88 says, "naw your bro deserves to move on", then so be it...

BUT AS IF RIGHT NOW, CHICAGOBULLY88 VS STARGALAQTIC.....any other viewpoint....work it outamongst yourself....not trying to be a jerk here, just want you guys to work things out, and everybody's heads to be cool and not feel dicked orwhatever...

try to get it figured out, and played by sunday, 11:59 PM PST, please.

Back
Top Bottom