STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^that "deadline" already passed, HAVIK, robgva03, is supposed to play stargalaqtic by tonight, or tomorrow i guess, the whole techn1que and takeover issue was resolved as best as could be on thurs night/friday morning

so stargalaqtic and havik, play you rmatch let us know who wins and play me after
Isn't Havik GT: 'Chicago Bully 88'? My lil brother beat him and took pics, it was too our knowledge that he would advance to play the next dude, which would be 'robgva03'...
ahhh i got exactly what you are saying

The "Sub" for takeover, and techn1que, was AUTOMATICALLY Havik. As in he didn't have to play his match. Takeover and techn1ique was not able to connect to each other for some reason to play their game. techn1ique never posted much, and takeover was eager to move on, but never played, and havik was the first and only sub listed. So what i had stated was, that takeover could advance if he were to reply to my post within a certain time frame, in which, unfortunately, he DIDN'T, THEREFORE giving HAVIK...aka chicagobull88, the AUTOMATIC GO AHEAD TO PLAY STARGALAQTIC....i never concidered your brother as a sub, sstylex right?

so my apologies if there were miscomunications on my half, I just wanted chicagobully88 and stargalaqtic to play their matches asap to move this tourny forward

This is what i'm going to say.

If chicagobully88 wants to move ahead and play stargalaqtic, THAT IS FINE, because me and Jae 0h En never considered your brother in as a sub. .......NOW if chicagobullly88 says, "naw your bro deserves to move on", then so be it...

BUT AS IF RIGHT NOW, CHICAGOBULLY88 VS STARGALAQTIC.....any other viewpoint....work it out amongst yourself....not trying to be a jerk here, just want you guys to work things out, and everybody's heads to be cool and not feel dicked or whatever...

try to get it figured out, and played by sunday, 11:59 PM PST, please.
Oh ok.

It's all good, my bro just has to watch from the sidelines but if you need a sub he's ready for whenever.

Championship mode brings out the worst in people.

People will do anything to win, even worse than what they do in ranked matches.

I fought a Ken first battle who did nothing but jump the entire match. Jump back, jump forward, heavy kick, sweep, jump back, jump back.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. I won easily but it wasted to much of my time.

And the final battles are the worse. They are always either Blanka or Ryu and the Blankas do nothing but jump back, roll, jump back, sweep, jump back, roll.Just so the time can run out.
smh.gif

Im about to stop playing this %@#+ and go back to player matches only

^i'm pretty busy for the rest of the day. ill be able to play tomorrow afternoon/evening, cool with you?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Championship mode brings out the worst in people.

People will do anything to win, even worse than what they do in ranked matches.

I fought a Ken first battle who did nothing but jump the entire match. Jump back, jump forward, heavy kick, sweep, jump back, jump back.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
. I won easily but it wasted to much of my time.

And the final battles are the worse. They are always either Blanka or Ryu and the Blankas do nothing but jump back, roll, jump back, sweep, jump back, roll. Just so the time can run out.
smh.gif

Im about to stop playing this %@#+ and go back to player matches only
yep. i played a ken that did nothing but hop the entire time. and it's always in the final battle. ridiculous.

I'm done with CE mode until both the enormous glitches get fixed (won 435 one match and was down 600 the next) and Blanka is eliminated from competitions.(Yes I am quite livid)

Just got back home from the beach to find out that my Elite has finally bricked on me. I knew it was on it's last legs. The laser wouldn't read mygames/dvds anymore. I had to literally open and close the disc tray maybe 7-8 times before the laser would read it. NOW to add insult to injury, I get the 2flashing red lights which I just checked on Xbox.com means the console is overheated. I had the console on for about 5 minutes. Not to mention, I haven'tbeen home since friday. I was trying to test out the new CM on SF IV too. Damn damn damn

Oh well, I had a good 2 year run with it. How long is the turnaround time for repair?

2-3 weeks.

I said %%#! it and craigslisted a xbox repairman around my way and paid $30 for it to make sure it was done the same day.

Originally Posted by Jerry Everyday

Just got back home from the beach to find out that my Elite has finally bricked on me. I knew it was on it's last legs. The laser wouldn't read my games/dvds anymore. I had to literally open and close the disc tray maybe 7-8 times before the laser would read it. NOW to add insult to injury, I get the 2 flashing red lights which I just checked on Xbox.com means the console is overheated. I had the console on for about 5 minutes. Not to mention, I haven't been home since friday. I was trying to test out the new CM on SF IV too. Damn damn damn

Oh well, I had a good 2 year run with it. How long is the turnaround time for repair?
why dont you just install the games you play? that way it'll just read off of your HDD....right?

why dont you just install the games you play? that way it'll just read off of your HDD....right?
I really only play 3 games. Halo, SF IV and HD Remix. Load times are slower when you install Halo on your drive. HD Remix is running off the HDDalready. I guess it was just time. Called up Xbox already, they are now sending me the coffin
mad.gif

I really only play 3 games. Halo, SF IV and HD Remix. Load times are slower when you install Halo on your drive. HD Remix is running off the HDD already. I guess it was just time. Called up Xbox already, they are now sending me the coffin
mad.gif

the ps3 fam welcomes u with open arms... go convert to a ps3, u wont go wrong
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

I really only play 3 games. Halo, SF IV and HD Remix. Load times are slower when you install Halo on your drive. HD Remix is running off the HDD already. I guess it was just time. Called up Xbox already, they are now sending me the coffin
mad.gif

the ps3 fam welcomes u with open arms... go convert to a ps3, u wont go wrong
pimp.gif
get outta here with that brainwashing stuff man....

*!@ is going on with me losing points without even losing a match? turn off my ps3 after a session. come back 3 hours later and im down 100+ points. This is++%*$*!!

Back
Top Bottom