STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by snkrcollector

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

pimp.gif

Anyone got any advice for using Gouken against a turtle Dhalsim? I might just have to find a better matchup. I can compete against my boy when he uses anyonebut Dhalsim
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Anyone got any advice for using Gouken against a turtle Dhalsim? I might just have to find a better matchup. I can compete against my boy when he uses anyone but Dhalsim
smh.gif
You have to rush down a good Sim and remember to randomly throw your best punch every now and then to catch on of his limbs.

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Anyone got any advice for using Gouken against a turtle Dhalsim? I might just have to find a better matchup. I can compete against my boy when he uses anyone but Dhalsim
smh.gif
You have to rush down a good Sim and remember to randomly throw your best punch every now and then to catch on of his limbs.
Gouken too slow for a good rush down. Sim outta there teleporting with the quickness
smh.gif

smh.gif
Gouken too slow for a good rush down. Sim outta there teleporting with the quickness
smh.gif
Try the SRK forums they are really helpful.

ok well maybe im drunk because its my 21st
pimp.gif
but im tired of people sayinhow sorry my Blanka is.....im calling out anyone to challenge me...best out of 5 first to win 3 matches in xbox.....loser makes a public thread apology in thegeneral forum.....lets go!!!!!!!!

i'll play your trashy Blanka.
tongue.gif

i'm on now.

gt is robgva703. i think i added you a long time ago but we never played.

get that thread you gonna make for me ready.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

pimp.gif
but im tired of people sayin how sorry my Blanka is.....im calling out anyone to challenge me...best out of 5 first to win 3 matches in xbox.....loser makes a public thread apology in the general forum.....lets go!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

i'm on now.

ok im about to get on lets do it....and i want a apology afterwards
so uhh flash house i need that apology thread asap haha. ggs though your cross ups are a $@#!*.
lol i got you hold on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, so um what happened Flash house............................

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

smh.gif
smh.gif
Try the SRK forums they are really helpful.
I lurk there lol.

%$+%%!# Zangiefs
smh.gif
smh.gif

I created the perfect strategy to beat Zangief with Abel and i always win the 1st round, but for some reason i keep losing the 2nd and 3rd round

And its always to a %$+%%!# bull $$+@ ultra
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
but im tired of people sayin how sorry my Blanka is.....im calling out anyone to challenge me...best out of 5 first to win 3 matches in xbox.....loser makes a public thread apology in the general forum.....lets go!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

i'm on now.

so uhh flash house i need that apology thread asap haha. ggs though your cross ups are a $@#!*.
lol i got you hold on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mannnnnn i was no where near the right stae of mind to be playing xbox at this point

Originally Posted by Dakingii

pimp.gif
tongue.gif

i'm on now.

lol i got you hold on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mannnnnn i was no where near the right stae of mind to be playing xbox at this point

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its all good, i feel ya

Back
Top Bottom