STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Now that the 360 tourney is done, let's begin with the PS3 version...

1zwnlhd.jpg

• No rules.
  • I'm still looking for subs, PM me if you want to be one as I don't frequent this thread often.
  • You will play 2 matches, 2 rounds. Winner moves on to the next bracket.
  • Championship match you will play 3 matches, 2 rounds. Winner is the PS3 Champ.
  • Alright, let's GO.
Bump.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Damn, I still can't unlock any characters

I suck for real

It's not worth it Gouken and Seth are slow and Akuma is excellent but only if you know how to use him...What's good with all the G3-B dudeschoosin' Cammy?!
I swear I fought about 5 Cammy's right now and did them all up!
Anyone down? (Xbox Live)

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I suck so much now. My BP went from 3300 to now 2300. GARBAGE.

I can honestly say, I got tired of the game already
I'd say I am getting there.

I know its not the game itself, because it is a well-rounded game. I would think its just the people and community there that ruin it for me.

The flow-charts, rage-quitters, and the cheesers ruin the game for me.

I'm not salty or mad at these guys because I can handle them since they are so predictable. It's just... I'd like to get a decent match going onwithout the same verbatim over and over again.

I don't even care if i'm GOOD, i actually like to have fun while playing the game. Winning is fun don't get me wrong, but the way people go aboutit TRYING to win is what irks me.

Sometimes I just pick random for the hell of it as it is a lot more fun than picking a main.

Minister knows
laugh.gif
. We get a couple matches in with characters that wesomewhat know, and then it just gets a bit TOO repetitive so we just pick random and go at it (pause). I find myself having a lot more fun and less rage when Ipick random

I didnt know people still played ranked matches.

I stopped playing ranked matches a month ago and only played player matches. Now im on championship mode 24/7

any results yet from the pS3 tourney? still haven't played my first round match yet. itzbooranss, show your face!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

yo wasssuppp! im here lets go! im down to play tomorrow night. I need to catch up on some practice first tho lol
k, you're my first round opponent? i'll be home tomorrow around 5 p.m. we can play anytime after that (preferably before the celtics comeon
laugh.gif
)

how many gp's or bp's do u need to move on from g3-a, been on this level for a min............
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom