STREET FIGHTER 4!

i never thought this thread would get this deep
laugh.gif

been hitting that training room extra hard... no one is going to touch my guile in a week or so.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

been hitting that training room extra hard... no one is going to touch my guile in a week or so.
O RLY

I hope so man cuz you were talkin mad junk via PMs and well... you know what happened when we matched up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Originally Posted by Frijolero

O RLY

I hope so man cuz you were talkin mad junk via PMs and well... you know what happened when we matched up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

keep it coming.... just adds to the motivation.

pimp.gif

So whats your grade on THE CHAMPIONSHIP MODE????

Im g2-E.. On the semi final match, I either fight Blanka, Sagat, vega or Balrog.. Does this happen to anyone else?

So last night i was playing SF4 and i picked zangeif and was able to beat my brothers ryu which was surprising i didn't know zangeif was this good!

C. Viper's moves are good in the game, but it's too hard to get really good with her. Anyone else having trouble trying to use her as good as yourother characters?

I made it a mission to crush every ryu and ken I play, 9 out of 10 it happens
roll.gif
. I hate when people go back and forth back and forth really quick im like$## are u doing!?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

G2=E as well homie. Cant stand this damn Vega. BTW, I use Honda

i have been using Seth a lot latley. hes fun as hell and his keep away game is
eek.gif

on right now gt is robgva703

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

roll.gif
. I hate when people go back and forth back and forth really quick im like $## are u doing!?

lyin #%+ ___. me and my cuzin CRUSHED you with ken and ryu the other night
roll.gif
. you already know which matches those were.

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

roll.gif
. I hate when people go back and forth back and forth really quick im like $## are u doing!?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

roll.gif

roll.gif
what night?
laugh.gif
I've been in champ mode no player matchessoooooooo...#%*% RYU with his lame %%! ultra, and Ken with is stupid light kick TIGEEEEER!!!!!

edit: who are you?
laugh.gif

Damn I'm so tight man I just found out that a batch of TE Sticks popped up online today.

Damn it man don't they realize that not everyone can sit infront of a computer all day camping for a TE stick?

Back
Top Bottom