STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I made it a mission to crush every ryu and ken I play, 9 out of 10 it happens
roll.gif
. I hate when people go back and forth back and forth really quick im like $## are u doing!?

lyin #%+ ___. me and my cuzin CRUSHED you with ken and ryu the other night
roll.gif
. you already know which matches those were.
[carl]uh oh![/lewis]

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I'm so tight man I just found out that a batch of TE Sticks popped up online today.

Damn it man don't they realize that not everyone can sit infront of a computer all day camping for a TE stick?
wow just saw that, time to put in work tomorrow around my city

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dam i went on a 1 week hiatus thanks to the nba playoffs

same here havent played for a bit. LAKERS FTWWW whoever is playing me in the tourney holla atcha boy i dunno who u r hah

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dam i went on a 1 week hiatus thanks to the nba playoffs

same here havent played for a bit. LAKERS FTWWW whoever is playing me in the tourney holla atcha boy i dunno who u r hah
it's supposed to be me but im still out of town brah so good luck on the tourney and GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man costs $2 a game to play at the arcades, dont gota ps3 or 360. gta wait till it hopefully drops on pc in july! then i'll get to stompin

I can't wait till I go home for the summer next week; slow *** internet connection speed in the campus apt. FTL
sick.gif

I'ma bring the pain with Sakura
pimp.gif

PSN: AO789

%$#$ ol blanka using noobs. i dont think i hate fighting anyone as much as i hate fighting blanka, dude is so lame.

Ok so I just picked up a SE fightstick and now I want to replace the buttons and the joystick for the sanwa parts. Does anyone know the exact model # joystickand buttons id need? Thanks!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by outbrk

man costs $2 a game to play at the arcades, dont gota ps3 or 360. gta wait till it hopefully drops on pc in july! then i'll get to stompin

2 bucks is nuts does it give you a tug job everytime you win? lol

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Ok so I just picked up a SE fightstick and now I want to replace the buttons and the joystick for the sanwa parts. Does anyone know the exact model # joystick and buttons id need? Thanks!
happy.gif
http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/arcade_parts.shtml

go to buttons and joysticks then scroll down on each til you see the sanwa jlf and sanwa push buttons. there will be noting next to the ones you want sayingthey are the plug and play direct replacements for the SE stick

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Ok so I just picked up a SE fightstick and now I want to replace the buttons and the joystick for the sanwa parts. Does anyone know the exact model # joystick and buttons id need? Thanks!
happy.gif

go to buttons and joysticks then scroll down on each til you see the sanwa jlf and sanwa push buttons. there will be noting next to the ones you want saying they are the plug and play direct replacements for the SE stick
Thanks Jae Oh En. Appreciate it.
mad.gif
It says theyre onbackorder until the second week of May though. Damn them.

Ken is my weapon of choice just because he's easy I'm alright with Abel and C. Viper but I can deal some damage with Fei Long

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

%$#$ ol blanka using noobs. i dont think i hate fighting anyone as much as i hate fighting blanka, dude is so lame.

perfect example of a dope blanka. dang my ds3 has a rattle i may finally have to step it up and buy a stick, which ive been meaning todo but been buying other $#$! instead haha

Originally Posted by jae oh en

happy.gif

go to buttons and joysticks then scroll down on each til you see the sanwa jlf and sanwa push buttons. there will be noting next to the ones you want saying they are the plug and play direct replacements for the SE stick
Thanks Jae Oh En. Appreciate it.
mad.gif
It says theyre on backorder until the second week of May though. Damn them.
it's worth it, just do it, you wont regret it at all, i bought mine in feb and did it myself, my stick is still going strong...

Back
Top Bottom